Name Dropping

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:12 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name Dropping

arch bishop desmond tutu..i met him before he became famous,selling hot dogs out side the villa ground....

he was alright to be fare,he always used to give us free extra onions,,
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 3:21 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by islandmom
Boris Becker (was in a hot tub with him) - specially Boris who was just a fantastic bloke.
I assume he didn't drag you into a broom cupboard then
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:12 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I assume he didn't drag you into a broom cupboard then
sadly no

but if he'd asked I'd have gone!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

julesmc will become famous soon enough

I stayed at a hotel in Majorca and a nice man offered on the next sunbed offered to take my photo. I hadn't recognised him but when he spoke i realised it was Richard Wilson (Victor Meldrew) - very distinctive booming voice. He was on holiday with Sue Johnston (Brookie, Royle Family).

Oh, and Patsy Kensit was also there with her new fella (from some 80's pop group?) and her son with one of the Oasis guys, Lennon.

I also saw Bob Geldof in the street outside the hotel but didn't meet him so guess that doesn't count!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:42 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey come on,some of you people are stretching the truth a little here,one would think,,
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by aston man
hey come on,some of you people are stretching the truth a little here,one would think,,
Hey, I swear it's true!!! I've even got a photo of me with Richard (but I look fat in it so I'm not showing you)
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 12:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by julesmc
Hey, I swear it's true!!! I've even got a photo of me with Richard (but I look fat in it so I'm not showing you)
you sure you werent at a liveaide concert
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:01 pm
Just Joined

you sure you werent at a liveaide concert
I suppose it does look like that but it is honestly true. It was a bit of a 'luvvies' hotel so there may have been other famous people there but I'm of an age where I only recognise the ones from the 80's!

By the way, I was also on the BBC with Rolf Harris a couple of years ago. Me and my husband were extras at an art gallery. He was also a very nice man.

That's it. That's all the famous people I can think of (not a lot to show for my nearly 40 years on earth)
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:06 pm
Banned

hey jules welcome to the forum,youll fit right in ,,,,,,,

ast..

xxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
Met anyone famous?

I've met Judith Chalmers & Greg Kane from Hue & Cry. Not too many eh?

Can you do better?
Not really met anyone, but seen afew famous peeps wondering around Leeds shopping. Usually those from Corrie and Emmerdale. Then i used to go clubbing in Liverpool and saw people from Brookside I try not to make a fuss when i see anyone famous anyway.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 2:26 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Johnny Vaughan (Big Breakfast)
I dont know them, just met them
Johnny Vaughan? He was a dish!! Was he as nice in the flesh??
BTW, what did you do on the BB? More tea Vicar?
I met Dannii Minogue when she used to be on Young Talent Time in the 80's but there is probably only Vash who will remember that....
J x
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:31 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

when you work in the industry I do (or did) and with my hubs doing what he does we meet these kind of people quite alot.

I'll try and upload a couple of pics into the gallery just for you to see - that should put your mind at rest.

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

George Clooney, August 2006, still trying to recover. Handed me some menu's, I said "thank you". Was mesmerised by this really good looking guy. Didnt realise it was George till too late, been kicking myself ever since. :curse: