Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mystic Bordys 2006 Predictions.

Mystic Bordys 2006 Predictions.

Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:45 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mystic Bordys 2006 Predictions.

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Hey Biggy, a friend of a friend of a friend by the name of Wendy wants to know how you convinced Mr B to have the snip. Could you please let me know so that I can pass it on to Wendy? It's not for JTL, I swear.

Mrs JTL

Please see post 90...........and if that doesnae work......place two bricks on his chair with two ripe plums inbetween, and when he say 'naw hen am no goin tae the docstors tae get ma baws chacked' ....you then proceed to demonstrate with sed bricks...what his 'plums' will look like should you have to take matters into your own hands

Last edited by biggy; Oct 2nd 2006 at 6:48 pm.
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 6:47 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Yep, just as well, i'd def keep that one quiet

Keep whit quiet?
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 8:24 pm
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

hey Bordy can you predict what I'm having in 5 weeks, Boy, Girl or looking at other half a monkey :scared:
Old Oct 2nd 2006, 9:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
hey Bordy can you predict what I'm having in 5 weeks, Boy, Girl or looking at other half a monkey :scared:

Your having a little boy & your thinking about the name Peter.