Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mystery Shoppers - Jobs

Mystery Shoppers - Jobs

Old Apr 13th 2012, 5:15 am
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mystery Shoppers - Jobs

I have read a few posts about BE'ers looking for work.

Noticed on www.seek.com.au they are looking for Mystery Shoppers in areas such as Cairns, Darwin, MacKay, Emerald, Townsville etc.
You need to have an ABN or willing to get one.

I've known people who have done this and they have all seemed to enjoy it.
Time to get your own back on poor service
Hope it helps someone
Old Apr 13th 2012, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mystery Shoppers - Jobs

I was a mystery shopper once in UK. I went to a Weatherspoons, had to order two roast dinners, one with a cup of tea and one with a glass of red wine. I had to count the number of potatoes (I got 1.5 whereas I should have got 4) and see how long it took them to clear away the plates (I think I gave up before they did it was that long)! It was an ok experience.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 5:48 am
Emeritus Senior Minister

Paul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud ofPaul2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
I was a mystery shopper once in UK. I went to a Weatherspoons, had to order two roast dinners, one with a cup of tea and one with a glass of red wine. I had to count the number of potatoes (I got 1.5 whereas I should have got 4) and see how long it took them to clear away the plates (I think I gave up before they did it was that long)! It was an ok experience.
According to one of my friends who work in F&B, they spit in the dish if customer is unruly or suspected to be a mystery shopper.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2O
According to one of my friends who work in F&B, they spit in the dish if customer is unruly or suspected to be a mystery shopper.
They would never have suspected me, I was deep under cover.
Old Apr 13th 2012, 10:10 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
They would never have suspected me, I was deep under cover.
Ah that was YOU under that duvet,nobody noticed