Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My wullies got stuck in the railings outside our house

My wullies got stuck in the railings outside our house

Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My wullies got stuck in the railings outside our house

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Oh yeah, but it's not tame - just goes in for the kill.
I need to remember that when I introduce it to my wullie when you get home

I'm expecting Mr. Humphreys to come mincing across the shop floor any minute!!!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:25 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
I may have to pull out as I feel this thread may descend into sexual innuendo, and I'd hate it to go down like that...
Stand to attention and rise to the occasion then
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:26 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY

Mr Humphreys?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:27 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be aware if SC says "Ï'm free!", that she isn't!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by kporte
Just be aware if SC says "Ï'm free!", that she isn't!
I'm usually stuck to something
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Mr Humphreys?
Ah SC I forgot one is so young. From "Are You Being Served"
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:43 pm

Ah SC I forgot one is so young. From "Are You Being Served"
- i actually used to watch that, was so long ago
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think this thread is starting to peter out
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:26 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

My dog used to eat it's own sheeeeeeite! lol YUMMMAEEEE! LOL
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I pray there is not a double entendre in that post Jen
Old Sep 5th 2009, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:45 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

My folks used to have a certain cat which got them in lots of trouble. 100% true story this:

So my parents are in bed one night sleeping and woken up at 4am by a torch in their face and see two policemen in their bedroom, who are demanding to know who called 999.

My mom was having a fit and my dad was saying they must have got it wrong because they hadn't called 999, and how the hell did they get into their house? The police had received an emergency call but no voice, so they'd assumed something really bad had happened. They couldn't get an answer by knocking on the door so had broken in and stormed the place. The police, especially the sergeant there, are not in a good mood, and are demanding to know who made the call.

My dad says hold on, let me check something..... and he goes downstairs to the living room to find the cat sat in his favourite place, on top of the phone. The receiver is off the hook, his paw is still on the 9 button, and the cats got the biggest grin on his face!

One policeman was p*ssing himself laughing, but the sergeant is going ballistic, saying someone's going to get prosecuted for wasting police time. He was seriously not a happy camper. The other copper (trying but failing to keep a straight face) said, "shall we cuff the cat and charge him, sarge?"

As they left, my dad did think about asking if they'd repair his door, but thought best not to ask...