on my way

Old Aug 13th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: on my way

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
im buzzing,we got our visa today !!

so will be over to oz in about 4 weeks,cant wait,will drop you a line when we intend on dropping in to see you , may be a while yet though as we'll have loads to do including going to see my sis and familys

work you've done looks really good,not long and it'll be sorted and if you need an hand from another sparky who's a jack of all trades too,im sure andy will lend an hand

kels x
Congratulations Kels

The house looks really good Steve, can't wait to see it finished, have you got any time scales?
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:48 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Are you getting screen doors for all those doors Steve, that won't be cheap - I keep looking at replacing one that has a cat flap in it but I'd rather spend my money on something else
i already have then pen i took them all off so they wouldnt get trashed
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:49 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

im buzzing,we got our visa today !!

so will be over to oz in about 4 weeks,cant wait,will drop you a line when we intend on dropping in to see you , may be a while yet though as we'll have loads to do including going to see my sis and familys

work you've done looks really good,not long and it'll be sorted and if you need an hand from another sparky who's a jack of all trades too,im sure andy will lend an hand

kels x
thanks for the offer guys i`ll see you all in about a month then
Old Aug 13th 2007, 6:50 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations Kels

The house looks really good Steve, can't wait to see it finished, have you got any time scales?
when its finished it`ll be finished
seriously god knows as i dont
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations Kels

Thankyou

kels x
Old Aug 13th 2007, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
thanks for the offer guys i`ll see you all in about a month then
Will do

kels x
Old Aug 14th 2007, 7:27 pm
Worongary

Will do

kels x
what a difference a day makes
twenty four little hours
mm theres a song in there

anyway one day later and it looks like this
we even got one of the new windows in
Attached Thumbnails on my way-img_2358.jpg   on my way-img_2359.jpg  
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:13 pm
It Rains In Oz Too.

Eager2Leave is an unknown quantity at this point

what a difference a day makes
twenty four little hours
mm theres a song in there

anyway one day later and it looks like this
we even got one of the new windows in
Hi steve'o, I noticed in the pic of the new window that you have a makita 24V, did you take it over with ya or did you buy it out there?

Reason why i ask is coz' i have 2 of em and was thinking of taking em over on plane with me as i have no idea what tools are like out there or price etc...

By the way, your place is coming on a dream, looking good mate.

When i get over there in a month, feel free to pop round and knock some walls out and put some back in for us eh!!
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:24 pm
Worongary

Originally Posted by Eager2Leave
Hi steve'o, I noticed in the pic of the new window that you have a makita 24V, did you take it over with ya or did you buy it out there?

Reason why i ask is coz' i have 2 of em and was thinking of taking em over on plane with me as i have no idea what tools are like out there or price etc...

By the way, your place is coming on a dream, looking good mate.

When i get over there in a month, feel free to pop round and knock some walls out and put some back in for us eh!!
bloody hell eagle eyes or what, you a copper

i brought them over in the container officer
honest there mine from the uk

that and my dewalt stuff, although the dewalt seems to have suffered from the heat ( the containers can get extremly hot inside ) and as a result is do`snt hold a charge as well as it did
Old Aug 14th 2007, 8:31 pm
It Rains In Oz Too.

Eager2Leave is an unknown quantity at this point

Lmao, Nah just a sparky with an eye for decent tools. Saw your drill and thought THATS MINE lol

I've had 3 Makitas in the last 7 years, one got knicked outta me van, the other i took to bit to see how it worked, lol and never got it back together right, and the one i use now, best damn drill i have ever used, i rate it better than the hilti 36v, same power but alot lighter.

Dewalt hmmmm
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:21 am
Worongary

let there be light
and there was

ok i cheated i finished wiring the lights today and finished fitting the cornice
Attached Thumbnails on my way-img_2362.jpg   on my way-img_2364.jpg  
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:22 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

let there be light
and there was

ok i cheated i finished wiring the lights today and finished fitting the cornice
Its looking better by the day....... C x
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:23 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by shiels
Its looking better by the day....... C x
its getting there C
hows the old house hunt going ??
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:25 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

its getting there C
hows the old house hunt going ??
still no luck theres just nothing new on the market? any room for a family of four at yours??!!! C x
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:27 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by shiels
still no luck theres just nothing new on the market? any room for a family of four at yours??!!! C x
only if your prepared to sleep with me mam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.