on my way

Old Oct 14th 2006, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on my way

Originally Posted by steve`o
great thanks
been out car buying today
what a rig ma roll ?
two bladdy hours on the paperwork and sales pitch

anyway cars sorted we pick em up on wed / thurs
we collect house keys wed afternoon
which gives us a Luvly long weekend shopping for the little bits
like beds fridges etc

catch you all later

regards Steve

o ps bit
went for job interview today
great bloke based in brissie but from wales originally
has a job and help re licence as soon as i can sort out house and living arrangements

so its all falling into place

o o
another ps bit

sinserce thanks to all the people that have wished us well
and i hope that you all find / get what your looking for

That's fab Steve, you ain't messing about are you
Old Oct 14th 2006, 12:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're getting it all together. Those first few weeks are a bit mad aren't they Give me a shout if you fancy meeting up, you're not far away
Old Oct 14th 2006, 12:52 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
That's fab Steve, you ain't messing about are you
o i do try not too
off to the beach tommorrow with our tezmo
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its
darrrrd darrrd can we go to the beach????

tezmo we need to sort out car, house , jobs, schools, phones, electricity and a million other things
yeah darrrd but can we go to the beach ??

so its a day off tommorrow
so with bucket and spade we head coastward

Old Oct 14th 2006, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

o i do try not too
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its

tezmo we need to sort out car, house , jobs, schools, phones, electricity and a million other things

You do right. Don't overdo it too much, you'll end up knackered
Old Oct 14th 2006, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud ofmilliesmum has much to be proud of

o i do try not too
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its

sounds heavenly!! looks like you have done really well so far, you must be exhausted
Old Oct 14th 2006, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

o i do try not too
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its

can just imagine her saying that....x
Old Oct 14th 2006, 11:37 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

o i do try not too
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its

Hi Steve, don't know what you need to buy, but if you need everything like we did, try K Mart. They do (or did) Kitchen starter packs, pots, pans, knifes, cheese grater and more (175 piece's)all for about $150. We also got air beds, quilts, etc from there as well.

Happy Shopping
Suni
Old Oct 15th 2006, 1:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

o i do try not too
she`s chompin at the bit
every day its

That's the good thing about Sundays in Oz - all the shops are shut so you have to go to the beach

I trust your sandcastle will be the best on the beach ?
Old Oct 15th 2006, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ohippy
That's the good thing about Sundays in Oz - all the shops are shut so you have to go to the beach

Must be just Perth, there are loads of shops open here on Sundays.
Old Oct 15th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Must be just Perth, there are loads of shops open here on Sundays.

Old Oct 15th 2006, 1:03 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ohippy

had a really good chillin day out

went to carrara market at 7.15am
yep thats right 7.15am and we were at the market
its was however really good
we got some excellent veggies and a couple of italian garlic loafs
came back for about 10.30 and went out to the beach ( its about 200mtrs from the hotel ) however after a couple of hours our tezza was bored

darrd i`m bored dad
darrd can we something exciting ??
like what child?
can we go fishing?
yeah why not so walked down the beach and picked the brains of a couple of the locals trotteddown to the local fishing emporium ( guys these places are huge imagine a b&q sized store just for fishing )
back to the hotel and set up the gear ( the hotel backs onto a tidal estuary ) and spent the end of the day sat on the pontoon fishing
tezza is now a confirmed fishin addict and wants me to get her up at 5am as one of the locals told her that day break was the best time to fish

anyway we all had a crackin day out
the temp was about 29 degress and some how i just didnt think of manchester once

by for now

regards steve
Old Oct 15th 2006, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

had a really good chillin day out

went to carrara market at 7.15am
yep thats right 7.15am and we were at the market
its was however really good
we got some excellent veggies and a couple of italian garlic loafs
came back for about 10.30 and went out to the beach ( its about 200mtrs from the hotel ) however after a couple of hours our tezza was bored

darrd i`m bored dad
darrd can we something exciting ??
like what child?
can we go fishing?
yeah why not so walked down the beach and picked the brains of a couple of the locals trotteddown to the local fishing emporium ( guys these places are huge imagine a b&q sized store just for fishing )
back to the hotel and set up the gear ( the hotel backs onto a tidal estuary ) and spent the end of the day sat on the pontoon fishing
tezza is now a confirmed fishin addict and wants me to get her up at 5am as one of the locals told her that day break was the best time to fish

anyway we all had a crackin day out
the temp was about 29 degress and some how i just didnt think of manchester once

by for now

regards steve

Sounds like a good day out, and typical of kids to be bored after an hour of doing what they nattered you for in the first place!
Old Oct 15th 2006, 5:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

great thanks
been out car buying today
what a rig ma roll ?
two bladdy hours on the paperwork and sales pitch

anyway cars sorted we pick em up on wed / thurs
we collect house keys wed afternoon
which gives us a Luvly long weekend shopping for the little bits
like beds fridges etc

catch you all later

regards Steve

o ps bit
went for job interview today
great bloke based in brissie but from wales originally
has a job and help re licence as soon as i can sort out house and living arrangements

so its all falling into place

o o
another ps bit

sinserce thanks to all the people that have wished us well
and i hope that you all find / get what your looking for
Wow Steve, everything's going ace isn't it, really pleased for you
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:29 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by Clippies
Wow Steve, everything's going ace isn't it, really pleased for you
thanks guys

for our next mildly interesting episode

Dar Dar

trying to buy a car
in order to buy a vehicle from a dealer ( in Qld ) you need a CRN
whats a chuffin CRN??
customer registration number
emm yeah where do get one of those??
from the transport office mate
so off we trooped to the transport office
( similar to a local DVLA office in the uk )
can we have a CRN please
certainly have you got three pieces of ID
passport
permanent visa
proof of residency

bladdy hell back to the hotel get out all the paperwork we have amassed and back to the transport office
within 10 minutes we walked out with our CRN`s
called the dealership and he can now process the paperwork for the sale of the vehicles

how to get a mobile phone
well you wont believe the hassle we had just to get a mobby
you need proof of residency and a bank statement and personal id
( we got the commonwealth bank to print of a piece of headed paper with our address etc on but not the balance etc )
and for the personal id ( used passport )
this is for a $19 a month contract ( yes thats only £8 a month )
yet the first time we were refused ( no credit rating )
the lady in the shop re-applied saying i was eemployed as a spark and it was finally accepted

more mildy intresting things later
( off for me tea )

regards steve
Old Oct 17th 2006, 9:48 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys

for our next mildly interesting episode

Dar Dar

trying to buy a car
in order to buy a vehicle from a dealer ( in Qld ) you need a CRN
whats a chuffin CRN??
customer registration number
emm yeah where do get one of those??
from the transport office mate
so off we trooped to the transport office
( similar to a local DVLA office in the uk )
can we have a CRN please
certainly have you got three pieces of ID
passport
permanent visa
proof of residency

bladdy hell back to the hotel get out all the paperwork we have amassed and back to the transport office
within 10 minutes we walked out with our CRN`s
called the dealership and he can now process the paperwork for the sale of the vehicles

how to get a mobile phone
well you wont believe the hassle we had just to get a mobby
you need proof of residency and a bank statement and personal id
( we got the commonwealth bank to print of a piece of headed paper with our address etc on but not the balance etc )
and for the personal id ( used passport )
this is for a $19 a month contract ( yes thats only £8 a month )
yet the first time we were refused ( no credit rating )
the lady in the shop re-applied saying i was eemployed as a spark and it was finally accepted

more mildy intresting things later
( off for me tea )

regards steve
And it only gets better, welcome to oz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.