On my own

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:55 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: On my own

Originally Posted by sasbear
OK

everyone back home.

just put hubby to bed - pissed - angry and angry and pissed. but at least he is home.

Ex and step daughter are in the bedroom and not saying much.

F***ing atmosphere is so sharp - I am having a long drink of sparkiling shiraz and hoping things will have cooled down by tomorrow. We only have 2 more days to go.

Thanks everyone - I really needed the support - thanks Penny. I didn't know who to turn to.
Best wishes Sas.

Hang in there honey. Thinking about you.

xxx
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Best wishes Sas.

Hang in there honey. Thinking about you.

xxx

Thanks tiddlypom - been a bugger of a day tbh - you know how you can love someone so much and then you can almost kill them???

let's see what tomorrow brings - not just pressies from santa
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:57 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks tiddlypom - been a bugger of a day tbh - you know how you can love someone so much and then you can almost kill them???

let's see what tomorrow brings - not just pressies from santa
Hope it all goes alright ...Christmas can be such a bugger ... like treading on eggshells - and then bang !!
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Hope it all goes alright ...Christmas can be such a bugger ... like treading on eggshells - and then bang !!
BANG is right - I thought I was going mad with all 3 of them screeching and shouting like mad people!

I just want to get the next 2 days out of the way - ex has no where else to stay knows no one here - so feel in a corner - should have known this would happen - bloody hell
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:01 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

BANG is right - I thought I was going mad with all 3 of them screeching and shouting like mad people!

I just want to get the next 2 days out of the way - ex has no where else to stay knows no one here - so feel in a corner - should have known this would happen - bloody hell
Is there somewhere/someone you can go to for timeout if you need it?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Is there somewhere/someone you can go to for timeout if you need it?

Yeah - I have the keys for our office! At least there is a supply of alcoho there. I think I will have to take hubby out for the day boxing day - that is the only way we will get through this.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:10 pm
Australian Citizen

Yeah - I have the keys for our office! At least there is a supply of alcoho there. I think I will have to take hubby out for the day boxing day - that is the only way we will get through this.
Stay strong till then Sarah.. and remember...you are not alone - you just feel a little lonely at present ...get my drift?
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stay strong till then Sarah.. and remember...you are not alone - you just feel a little lonely at present ...get my drift?
Thanks - I am going to try and get some sleep now - no use trying to make sense out of anything tonight.

Thanks again - never know how isolated you can feel when something happens and you dont know who to call- night
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:20 pm
Australian Citizen

Thanks - I am going to try and get some sleep now - no use trying to make sense out of anything tonight.

Thanks again - never know how isolated you can feel when something happens and you dont know who to call- night
I do know....but there are folk around for you.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:46 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sas, only just noticed this, hope you're ok love

xx
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 11:21 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it must be very difficult for you, but also very difficult for your OH. Your step daughter is just going along with the way the adults are behaving by the sound of it.
Your other half must feel quite confused.... torn between the two of you... the mother of his child and you, the person he's actually with.
And then to top it off, you're in the same house and it's Christmas...

Recipe for disaster... Almost reminds me of having one's mother to stay for three months whilst one has marital problems....
Freaking awful.

I think next time, she needs to stay elsewhere, regardless of who or what she knows. She needs to respect your space and your family....
Sounds like it's all about boundaries. I don't think you should have to be put in this situation in the first place.

Get through the next couple of days but do try to clear the air...
for all your sakes.... Being the mother of a child and having to stay at your ex husband's place must be tricky too.....

Nothing like feeling your way in the dark is there?

Good luck Sas. You'll be ok.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:02 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased you got him back home. With any luck you'll get some sort of apology from the ex in the morning. Don't think I was of much use but something is better than nothing Stay strong hon and try to have a reasonable day tomorrow.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 11:13 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Hi Sas

Hope things seem a little better today.

Time is a kind gentleman.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Sas, sorry to hear things are crap

If it makes you feel any better you aren't the only one who had a blazing row yesterday But things are fine again this morning, even though I packed a bag last night.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sas,
thinking of you & hope you are OK. Christmas can be a really cr***y time sometimes
Think your idea for Boxing day is excellent, get the hell away from it!
Best wishes honey!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.