from my OH....

Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:16 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default from my OH....

i have to tell you this,bless him the wind-up merchant.

My OH plays on a couple of these online games a lot (which is why i dissapear when he comes home),and through it he has met some really nice people who we have become firm friends with.

One of these blokes gaming name is Rayne (dont know why). talking to him and talking to the OH is almost the same thing. they are so alike in personality is it scary.

Anyway, remember A League Of Gentlemen? There is a line in which one of the characters says "you're my wife now!"

Because these two get on so well it has become a standing joke that "rayne" and OH are near enough married (well they talk to eachother more than they do their wives). for months my OH has been calling this bloke his wife to the point now he calls up on the phone and asks "is my husband there?".

like i said this has been going on for months. Now my OH has had an idea. he called up his mates wife and told her the plan. to which she agreed and sent maps and her mobile number acordingly.

this is what he is gonna do:

we have never met this bloke yet (supposed to last year but something came up)

OH finishes work on Thursday. He is going to sleep for most of the day and get up around 9pm.

he is going to get in the car and have a very long drive to cornwall where his mate lives. he has calculated he should arrive there for around 6am.

he is going to use the map which his mates wife has sent him and park the car around the back of the house. call his mates wife on the mobile to let him in.

J - the wife will have a camera set up in the badroom waiting. my OH will sneak upstairs and lay on the bed next to sleeping Rayne. he will then start to stroke his ear and blow in it and try to pretend to be J.

R will turn over open his eyes and when he does the OH will say (very loudly ) in his face "your my wife now!" scaring the poor bloke out of his wits.

the problem is that

a) R has never met the OH so has no idea who he looks like

b) R does kickboxing!

The oh will either end up with a black eye or a trip to A&E. either way, R's wife will be filming it.

I will let you know what happens as it will be a race to who phones me first: OH, J the wife or Rayne!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:23 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: from my OH....

Oh my God!!

You will either all end up firm friends for life or never speak again

Let us know how it goes
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!!!

Please, please, please post the video on You Tube.

I'm betting on a quick kick in the privates for your OH!!

Funny though!!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL!!!

Please, please, please post the video on You Tube.

I'm betting on a quick kick in the privates for your OH!!

Funny though!!!
we cant wait. a couple of his mate who he told the plan to have all said the same thing:

you are gonna get your arse kicked but IT'S JUST GOTTA BE DONE!

The video will be posted onto his gaming site where they both play, i will post a link to it if it all goes to plan.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
we cant wait. a couple of his mate who he told the plan to have all said the same thing:

you are gonna get your arse kicked but IT'S JUST GOTTA BE DONE!

The video will be posted onto his gaming site where they both play, i will post a link to it if it all goes to plan.
Can't wait to see the vid! Will it be online by Friday evening???

Your OH is a brave man!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Can't wait to see the vid! Will it be online by Friday evening???

Your OH is a brave man!
not friday but wont be long. she is gonna have to figure out what to do and then her bloke will post it on their gaming site.

he is brave, but he will also do anything for a wind up!

all he says is :it's gotta be done! it just has to be done!

i'm gonna get seven shades knocked out of me but it will be worth it!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You had better get a steak ready for his black eye!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You had better get a steak ready for his black eye!
NO! just spent 80 quid on sea food. if he wants steak as well he can bloody get it himself
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

NO! just spent 80 quid on sea food. if he wants steak as well he can bloody get it himself
He is going an awfully long way to play a joke on someone isn't he?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:36 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

not friday but wont be long. she is gonna have to figure out what to do and then her bloke will post it on their gaming site.

he is brave, but he will also do anything for a wind up!

all he says is :it's gotta be done! it just has to be done!

i'm gonna get seven shades knocked out of me but it will be worth it!

you d better watch out though! in case he plans revenge
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
He is going an awfully long way to play a joke on someone isn't he?
it will be worth it though.

these two are like best friends. It's really scarey how well they get on.
and the OH will go to any length for a good laugh if they know that the other person will take it as a joke. which the bloke will, once he has recovered/taken OH to A&E.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by penky

you d better watch out though! in case he plans revenge
he's not as good as my OH
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:45 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

having met you both, i can fully beleive that your oh is bonkers enough to do this; im looking forward to seeing the vid on youtube
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:10 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, hope it goes well, can't wait to see the video
Old Dec 17th 2007, 10:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Mental.

I can't wait to see it either

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.