Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My new ebay business need some selling ideas.

My new ebay business need some selling ideas.

Old Jun 9th 2010, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold
Default My new ebay business need some selling ideas.

Hi everyone,

Well after taking 18 months to finally get my licences to work. I had to find something to do during this wait to occupy my time.
I set up a new business 3 months ago on ebay, supplying a selection of replacement screens (ipod nanos, touches, iphones, blackberrys, nintendos) I also sell ds lite console,nintendo spare parts, fishing hooks and soon slimline external hard drives, the business is doing quite well and I want to expand my products, I'm always looking for latest gadgets and just dont know what to get next,
Does anyone have any good ideas? Or is there something you always purchase from ebays as its cheaper and easier to get hold off.

cheers

Ron
Old Jun 9th 2010, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My new ebay business need some selling ideas.

Originally Posted by rocket01
Hi everyone,

Well after taking 18 months to finally get my licences to work. I had to find something to do during this wait to occupy my time.
I set up a new business 3 months ago on ebay, supplying a selection of replacement screens (ipod nanos, touches, iphones, blackberrys, nintendos) I also sell ds lite console,nintendo spare parts, fishing hooks and soon slimline external hard drives, the business is doing quite well and I want to expand my products, I'm always looking for latest gadgets and just dont know what to get next,
Does anyone have any good ideas? Or is there something you always purchase from ebays as its cheaper and easier to get hold off.

cheers

Ron
I need a replacement iPhone screen - how do they work?
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

cheers

Ron
great idea ... i usually get the plastic screen protectors cos they're so cheap and the protective cases (leather?!) are great value too.

i think aim at the teens too with bright accessories, maybe multi-pack covers for phones, ipods etc
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shears
great idea ... i usually get the plastic screen protectors cos they're so cheap and the protective cases (leather?!) are great value too.

i think aim at the teens too with bright accessories, maybe multi-pack covers for phones, ipods etc
Yes sounds good might look at getting phone and screen protectors cheers
Old Jun 9th 2010, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Reedy
I need a replacement iPhone screen - how do they work?
The top screen on the iphone is the touch part (digitizer) and are very easy to replace, plenty good videos on youtube on how to replace any phone etc.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

The top screen on the iphone is the touch part (digitizer) and are very easy to replace, plenty good videos on youtube on how to replace any phone etc.
Okies will look....

It is insured but I have to take it to a specific apple shop to get it replaced and it is quite a drive from where I live... As it works I can't be bothered - lazy hey?

Will check out your ebay site if you pm the details!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:10 am
Just Joined

wannabwarma is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

cheers

Ron
Do you repair DS's too?

I've got 3 boys, who always seem to drop theirs - breaking the corner piece off.....I've sent one off before to be fixed - they put a new casing around it.

Wannabe
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the venture Ron.
Have you thought about putting a link in your signature....I think that is allowed
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wannabwarma
Do you repair DS's too?

I've got 3 boys, who always seem to drop theirs - breaking the corner piece off.....I've sent one off before to be fixed - they put a new casing around it.

Wannabe
Hi Wannabe

If I had time I would probably give it a go, but is easy to do yourself as there are many vidoes on youtube to help.

Ron