Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My kids Finalists in Oz 'Green' Awards...click & vote pleeeeeze!

My kids Finalists in Oz 'Green' Awards...click & vote pleeeeeze!

Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up My kids Finalists in Oz 'Green' Awards...click & vote pleeeeeze!

I re-posted this to change title.....it wasn't my most inspiring!

My kids are finalists in the news.com Green Awards. They absolutely deserve to win but don't have big organisations like WWF, the UN ...or Tasmania behind them like the other finalists.

That's why I'm now asking you all to take a moment and vote for them. If everyone reading this voted...they'd win...whoo hoo!

This will take two moments ....cut and paste this:
http://www.news.com.au/poll/1,,5017640-5035660,00.html
into your address bar
OR
go to www.news.com.au, scroll down & click on 'Green Awards', click on 'Junior Hero' and please vote for Alastair, Immie and Freya.

See their amazing work at: www.planetpatrol.info

Voting closes 9am Monday, so please, please, please vote now....and pass it on!
Ta X
Old Sep 12th 2008, 8:10 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My kids Finalists in Oz 'Green' Awards...click & vote pleeeeeze!

Ok done...they were on 23% when i voted...
Old Sep 12th 2008, 9:42 am
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of
Smile Re: My kids Finalists in Oz 'Green' Awards...click & vote pleeeeeze!

Amazing work!

Voted for them
Old Sep 12th 2008, 10:29 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ezzie,

Tried to vote again but its too clever and wouldn't let me!!!! sorry and good luck!

Nic
Old Sep 12th 2008, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for trying...but please try again. It's been driving everyone nuts, it's the most tempermental of websites!...I reckon the Buggeroff girl in Melbourne has rigged it! Nice to see that they were innundated with applications though - obviously a lot of good work going on environmentally.

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Hi ezzie,

Tried to vote again but its too clever and wouldn't let me!!!! sorry and good luck!

Nic
Old Sep 12th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

I meant to say...it won't work if you click on the link, it has to be cut and pasted into address bar!

Otherwise, via the news.com.au site seems to work...a pain waiting for that 'finalists announced' window to load though...then you just have to close it to vote!

Originally Posted by ezzie
Thanks for trying...but please try again. It's been driving everyone nuts, it's the most tempermental of websites!...I reckon the Buggeroff girl in Melbourne has rigged it! Nice to see that they were innundated with applications though - obviously a lot of good work going on environmentally.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

have voted for them, hope they win and some more people vote for them.
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Have voted they were at 22%
Old Sep 12th 2008, 11:18 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

JUST VOTED AND THEY ARE AT 22%.

C'MON EXPATS SUPPORT THE POMMIES!
Old Sep 12th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

done
Old Sep 12th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

Voted for them, very good luck to them, sadly they are still at 22%, let's give those kids our votes guys!!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh no....dropping all the time, no chance of winning but PLEASE vote - just so we don't come last!

Originally Posted by Dee_dee
Voted for them, very good luck to them, sadly they are still at 22%, let's give those kids our votes guys!!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ezzie
I re-posted this to change title.....it wasn't my most inspiring!

My kids are finalists in the news.com Green Awards. They absolutely deserve to win but don't have big organisations like WWF, the UN ...or Tasmania behind them like the other finalists.

That's why I'm now asking you all to take a moment and vote for them. If everyone reading this voted...they'd win...whoo hoo!

This will take two moments ....cut and paste this:
http://www.news.com.au/poll/1,,5017640-5035660,00.html
into your address bar
OR
go to www.news.com.au, scroll down & click on 'Green Awards', click on 'Junior Hero' and please vote for Alastair, Immie and Freya.

See their amazing work at: www.planetpatrol.info

Voting closes 9am Monday, so please, please, please vote now....and pass it on!
Ta X
Your children have done well. You must be so proud of them. They have my vote..
Old Sep 13th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks, I'm actually prouder that they're decent kids, kindhearted, always first to help and fair. I say those are their real achievements.

It is hard work though and often people just want a piece of them. I had someone on the phone the other day who mistook my kids for some sort of techo-geniuses and I had to remind them they were in Yr 8 & 10 and couldn't even keep their rooms tidy, so single-handedly solving rising ocean levels might be a bit of a problem for them!

Well, they could have stayed home tonight and hit MSN for a few more votes, but instead we went and saw the Brandenburg Orchestra play Handel's Water Music and Royal Fireworks.....pretty damn cool I can tell you. A wise choice, we may be in third place but we're happy -
although a few more votes would be really nice!

Originally Posted by Katehn
Your children have done well. You must be so proud of them. They have my vote..
Old Sep 13th 2008, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Just voted. They're at 11%.

All the best kids! Whatever the result, you're all winners as you and the other finalists have all done some amazing work.

Mrs JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.