My house.........

Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default My house.........

.........has a lovely big red and blue FOR SALE board outside it!
All of a sudden all the neighbours want to stop and talk for hours on end, well that is apart from the young couple who have just bought next door - they not moved in yet so must be wondering what they have done
I have spent today de cluttering and tidying ready for my first viewer tomorrow afternoon.
Guess I ought to start looking around for rentals or stocking up on cardboard boxes
Keep ya fingers crossed for me
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice
Default Re: My house.........

Good luck! Ours has been on the market for two weeks now and we have already had an offer However, the people offering haven't even got there's up for sale yet :curse:
Two more viewings tomorrow so it's been an afternoon of tidying for us again!
Will keep our fingers crossed for you.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky2
Good luck! Ours has been on the market for two weeks now and we have already had an offer However, the people offering haven't even got there's up for sale yet :curse:
Two more viewings tomorrow so it's been an afternoon of tidying for us again!
Will keep our fingers crossed for you.

Keeping mine crossed for you too Have you got your visa yet or are you gonna be in cardboard city along with me and my kids
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

dinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nicedinky2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by daunted
Keeping mine crossed for you too Have you got your visa yet or are you gonna be in cardboard city along with me and my kids
No visa yet, sent app at end of May so it looks like cardboard city for us too!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dinky2
No visa yet, sent app at end of May so it looks like cardboard city for us too!

glad im not the only looney selling up before having the visa
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

glad im not the only looney selling up before having the visa
Nope, we're mad too!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:44 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

ours was up before i even applied for the skills assessment. Not a sausage though cant seem to get viewers in had 4 in 3 months!! feeling down about it all ,all agent keeps saying is drop the price :curse: (******* estate agents :curse.

Its on at the right price but we are not in a rush to sell....yet!!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

.........has a lovely big red and blue FOR SALE board outside it!
All of a sudden all the neighbours want to stop and talk for hours on end, well that is apart from the young couple who have just bought next door - they not moved in yet so must be wondering what they have done
I have spent today de cluttering and tidying ready for my first viewer tomorrow afternoon.
Guess I ought to start looking around for rentals or stocking up on cardboard boxes
Keep ya fingers crossed for me
Mandy - good luck hun, hope its a quick sale. x x x will keep an eye out for you. x x
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Mandy - good luck hun, hope its a quick sale. x x x will keep an eye out for you. x x

Thanks Cath xxxxx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
ours was up before i even applied for the skills assessment. Not a sausage though cant seem to get viewers in had 4 in 3 months!! feeling down about it all ,all agent keeps saying is drop the price :curse: (******* estate agents :curse.

Its on at the right price but we are not in a rush to sell....yet!!
Im a bit like you. There is no real rush YET Wouldnt it be nice if the house sale and the visa all coordinated (the eternal optimist hey )
Old Jun 17th 2007, 8:13 pm
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

good luck hun keep my fingers crossed for ya xx
Old Jun 17th 2007, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

We are in the same boat Have decided to sell now just in case it takes longer than we hope it will. It is up for sale now, but we still need internal photos to be taken, which will happen at the end of this week. We already have people waiting to view but we are still painting! Think we will be joining you in cardboard city soon

Hope everything goes well for you, selling is exhausting

Jacky xx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK viewers number one gone and number two due tomorrow lets hope it doesnt all come to a grinding halt!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 11:05 am
Greetings Traveller

JustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to all

Just accepted an offer on ours after about 10days on the market. Visa came through a couple of days after it went on. Phew! But the house is lovely now it's all painted, clean & tidy - don't want to leave it
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:26 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with it Mandy! I will send some house selling Karma to you, we've just exchanged this afternoon!

Jackie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.