My Egg

Old Jan 6th 2006, 6:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Egg

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Well 'apparently' if your with AOL, EVERYONE at AOL gives the same IP address ...lol, so it'd be hard to pinpoint who it was!

I didn't like AOL tho ...

it's not fair - i still can't get them to paste in my signature
the link comes over but no egg. (I'm going to stamp my feet now and sulk)
Old Jan 6th 2006, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by artep
yay! i have an egg!
ahhh not fair I want one!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure you're copying the full code coz they are longer than they look
Old Jan 6th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Are you sure you're copying the full code coz they are longer than they look

maybe i'm doing it wrong then where is the code? I assumed that you clicked on the egg and copied it over
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DebraH
maybe i'm doing it wrong then where is the code? I assumed that you clicked on the egg and copied it over
Go to the egg webpage and left click on one of the boxes on the right, and press Ctrl & A, it should highlight the whole code. Now press Ctrl & C, and go to BE - My Profile - Edit Signature and left click in the box, and then Ctrl & V, it should past the code into the box.

Now click on 'save changes' and you should be good to go! ...
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

i have one to can i join the egg clan??????
Old Jan 6th 2006, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marie197500
i have one to can i join the egg clan??????
of course
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Well of you can't beat em, may as well join em
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
Well of you can't beat em, may as well join em
are you waiting up to see what the hell these things are Wendy?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
are you waiting up to see what the hell these things are Wendy?
Maybe. Depends how much earache the OH gives me for being on here again.

He thinks I've got an internet boyfriend
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

LOL mines on nights otherwise I'd be getting earache aswell
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:33 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is the site they are from is American, and the Americans are behind us in time so you may find they don't hatch until tomorrow. Just a thought, would hate for you to sit up all night and them to hatch at 9.00 am tomorrow :scared:
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Thing is the site they are from is American, and the Americans are behind us in time so you may find they don't hatch until tomorrow. Just a thought, would hate for you to sit up all night and them to hatch at 9.00 am tomorrow :scared:
Bloody Bollox Ill have to get up early now
Old Jan 6th 2006, 9:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ub40fan

I'll just have to check before work then.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

migrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the roughmigrantoz is a jewel in the rough

I reckon we have another 6 hours-ish to go yet then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.