My Egg

Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:08 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Egg

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
What is it with these egg thingios? there are dinasours and everything - what do they represent exactly? I know I could find the answers in this thread, but I don't fancy reading 35 pages, I've got pesto to make and a load of washing to hang out to dry.
they are just a bit of fun, eggs that hatch into something, some have evolved, but most of us couldnt be bothered to find out so deleted em.

if you click on one it'll take you to their website.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:28 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
they are just a bit of fun, eggs that hatch into something, some have evolved, but most of us couldnt be bothered to find out so deleted em.

if you click on one it'll take you to their website.
ooh so they are like internet pets...interesting. I thought they were representing when applications were sent in etc, and when they hatched, thats when you got the visa - abit like those slidey counter things people have too. Thank god I know the difference, it could have been very embarrassing. I'm hip and down with the kids now horray!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I logged out and i can see it now! Thanks! im goin to try and delete it now!
I think the only way to get rid of the rodent is to delete BOTH pictures...... My guess is that the pictures don't follow the current Signature Rules (too high) so unless you delete it all you cannot change it.
Old Apr 6th 2006, 11:57 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
ooh so they are like internet pets...interesting. I thought they were representing when applications were sent in etc, and when they hatched, thats when you got the visa - abit like those slidey counter things people have too. Thank god I know the difference, it could have been very embarrassing. I'm hip and down with the kids now horray!
PMSL, your mind works in mysterious ways!!!

If they were representing applications, mine would be a follicle!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:32 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
PMSL, your mind works in mysterious ways!!!

If they were representing applications, mine would be a follicle!
hahaha!!
Old Apr 6th 2006, 12:34 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
I think the only way to get rid of the rodent is to delete BOTH pictures...... My guess is that the pictures don't follow the current Signature Rules (too high) so unless you delete it all you cannot change it.
Images should NOT contain any advertising....I'm taking names this afternoon.....
Old Apr 6th 2006, 1:55 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Images should NOT contain any advertising....I'm taking names this afternoon.....
awww its little red riding hood, how cute

thought you wouldnt be able to resist looking at our eggs Ray, I know how you much you love em
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:05 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
I Lurve your avatar, where did you get it?