Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

my daughter has just asked?

my daughter has just asked?

Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my daughter has just asked?

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
arepeople using a laptop or full size keyboard to do this??

GRaz - with the eyes closed

abcdefghikl;,nopqrstuvexyz
Laptop and a new one but it is hard!!! Was not too bad this time and I am genuinely not cheating. Find once you get one letter wrong you a buggered!!!

Eyes open now!!! Never learnt to touch type - guess I use the computer too much!!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be able to type 50 words per minute but doubt I can type any faster than 40 words/minutes now. Learnt to type in typing class in high school. One of the easiest subjects I've ever taken.

Mrs JTL

P.S. I typed all this with eyes open, staring at the wall behind the laptop.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, me too.

Any of us who did typing at school or college should be able to do it.

Sadly they stopped typing at school and most teens cant type very well now. But with everything computers these days, I reckon learning to type is still relevant today. Im amazed at how many people type with one finger!

GEMS
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:28 am
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all

I can touch type, and with my eyes closed. Recently had a typing test at a temping agency and managed 85 wpm.

How proud was I? !!! LOL
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Im pretty good at this too although i am writing on my laptop which always confuses things a lttle

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:40 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

my typing isnt too bsf but i nrrf to hsbr my ryrd oprn ot iy judy fordny eotk

(my typing isnt too bad but i need to have my eyes open for it to work)

lol, started off not too bad, kind of went down hill didnt it
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:43 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

yes

... but only that word ... and no exclamation mark ... and I have to look at the keyboard first to position my fingers.

By the standards of some posts some people can do it asleep too.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:42 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
yes

... but only that word ... and no exclamation mark ... and I have to look at the keyboard first to position my fingers.

By the standards of some posts some people can do it asleep too.
That's funny, my husband often tries to do it while I'm asleep.

Oh! Were we still talking about typing?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:02 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clippies
Me too, it's my only talent
Me too! Nice to know that we are good at something isnt it?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Not only can I type with my eyes closed, but I can transcribe from a dictaphone while carrying on a conversation about a totally unrelated subject. My boss used to be amazed that I could sing along to the radio while transcribing notes.
You and me both. I remember one guy looking really confused as we had a conversation eye to eye whilst I had the headphones on and continued typing. He kept asking me what I was listening to
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:44 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

people that can tu[p with their aurs cloaded are jsutr shoueinfg opp.

Can upie dibe soko ib the dfrk witrh youe eyues closad???

huh? fu? fuf?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:52 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I habe cheatwd A little b9t bur on the wh0lw havw done bettwr than I thiht I would
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:21 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

have tyiy sefvv ksfhbnn cfgf sgfgg b gjhjkj bmbvg b

have you seen that kapri,shes a proper darling
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
Laptop and a new one but it is hard!!! Was not too bad this time and I am genuinely not cheating. Find once you get one letter wrong you a buggered!!!

Eyes open now!!! Never learnt to touch type - guess I use the computer too much!!
reedy,do you think i have a problem?i think im in love with your avatar.....

and kapri's.....
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:17 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
reedy,do you think i have a problem?i think im in love with your avatar.....

and kapri's.....
What, not in love with mine? I think it's a rather flattering portrait of both Ron and I. I do wish he'd worn pants, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.