Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

Old Feb 4th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

Originally Posted by Wendy
It is with deep regret that I have to write this post. I wish it didn't have to be here but yesterday in Madurah, WA one of my favourite posters husband's unfortunately died whilst saving his son from a rip tide.

To say I am gutted is an understatement, my condolenses are with you sweetheart and if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

There isnt really any words that can make this right for you, but I hope that you will allow me to offer you my support and friendship in this difficult time. Even though I'm not living near you I am here if you need me.

I'm not going to name who you are, as I don't feel that it's my place to do that.
I am so sorry for your loss,my prayers are with you and your family.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

We are so sorry for your sad loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you all on this very difficult time
Dave Yve Steve and Danny x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:24 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear of the tragic loss of your husband and father.

Wishing you all the love and strength in the world to help you at this difficult time.

Nicky and family x
Old Feb 4th 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your tragic news
May you find peace and love in the memories you cherish.

My thoughts are with you.

Sarah
Old Feb 4th 2007, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

thebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud ofthebardies has much to be proud of

Would also like to add our condolances. sorry for your loss.

The bardies
Old Feb 4th 2007, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

So deeply sorry for your loss.

I hope all the memories you have bring you comfort at this sad time

I also hope you have plenty of family and friends to lean on for support

Our Sincerest Condolences to you and your family

Very Very Sorry

Jen and family
Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:09 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Deepest, deepest condolences. I can't find words to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your tragic loss, our thoughts are with you.

Kay & Col
Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I am so very sorry to hear such sad news.

My thoughts are with the whole family at this difficult time.

Tracey.x.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 7:48 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Rebecca & Ian
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:16 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wendy
It is with deep regret that I have to write this post. I wish it didn't have to be here but yesterday in Madurah, WA one of my favourite posters husband's unfortunately died whilst saving his son from a rip tide.

To say I am gutted is an understatement, my condolenses are with you sweetheart and if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

There isnt really any words that can make this right for you, but I hope that you will allow me to offer you my support and friendship in this difficult time. Even though I'm not living near you I am here if you need me.

I'm not going to name who you are, as I don't feel that it's my place to do that.

So sorry to hear such sad news my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time, he was a hero RIP
Lin and family
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:51 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear of your loss.Our thoughts are with you
Jo and Family
Old Feb 5th 2007, 2:13 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Tina1962 will become famous soon enoughTina1962 will become famous soon enough

Deepest Condolences, To you and your family.

Words fail me.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 3:11 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Our sincere condolences, L-j
Old Feb 5th 2007, 3:45 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Your husband was a very brave man - you should all be so proud.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.