Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

It is with deep regret that I have to write this post. I wish it didn't have to be here but yesterday in Madurah, WA one of my favourite posters husband's unfortunately died whilst saving his son from a rip tide.

To say I am gutted is an understatement, my condolenses are with you sweetheart and if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

There isnt really any words that can make this right for you, but I hope that you will allow me to offer you my support and friendship in this difficult time. Even though I'm not living near you I am here if you need me.

I'm not going to name who you are, as I don't feel that it's my place to do that.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My condolences to the poster who lost her husband.

I would like to add my sincere apologies to this lady, I don't know you but I have a friend who lost her partner tragically in January so I sort of can guess what you are going through, please accept my condolences at this very very sad time.
S xx
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:06 am
Living the nightmare

Dizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to allDizzillusioned is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Wendy
It is with deep regret that I have to write this post. I wish it didn't have to be here but yesterday in Madurah, WA one of my favourite posters husband's unfortunately died whilst saving his son from a rip tide.

To say I am gutted is an understatement, my condolenses are with you sweetheart and if there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

There isnt really any words that can make this right for you, but I hope that you will allow me to offer you my support and friendship in this difficult time. Even though I'm not living near you I am here if you need me.

I'm not going to name who you are, as I don't feel that it's my place to do that.
Oh no. please pass on my condolences also whoever it is. Her husband sounded like a wonderful man to have around
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:07 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, so so sad. Our most heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family.

We are all here for you.

Gill
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:19 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad.

My condolences.

G

Last edited by Grayling; Feb 3rd 2007 at 7:32 am.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

OMG thats awful, we saw that on the news last night. Our
thoughts are with you & your family at this terrible time.

Nicky & John
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:32 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Should the poster concerned ever see this then any words I post here will utterly fail in any attempt to help at this time...

All I can say is that if there is a way for anybody to die prematurely there can be no better way than attempting to save the lives of your children. Your Husband died a hero's death.

You have my deepest sympathy.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Should the poster concerned ever see this then any words I post here will utterly fail in any attempt to help at this time...

All I can say is that if there is a way for anybody to die prematurely there can be no better way than attempting to save the lives of your children. Your Husband died a hero's death.

OMG how awful. Our condolences go out to you and your family, he died a hero saving your child, no amount of words will help at this sad time.

God bless.

Love
Corinne x
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:49 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus

Beautifully said, Creature. Seconded by me if that's ok.

Very, very sorry to hear this.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice

Tragic

Iamthecreature takes my viewpoint

Jay
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:56 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A terrible tragedy that has devastated a family.

Thoughts and prayers from The Bloke and myself.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:14 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

my thoughts and prayers are with the lady and her family at this time.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:16 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh this is so upsetting! Whoever you are...you have my deepest sympathy. I don't know what to say. What a tragedy.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:25 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Oh this is so upsetting! Whoever you are...you have my deepest sympathy. I don't know what to say. What a tragedy.
how terrible, the poor family. thoughts and prayers are with you, whoever you are. god bless.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

no words i can say will ease your pain, but you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers at this very sad & difficult time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.