Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

My Christmas Pressie

My Christmas Pressie

Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:25 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Christmas Pressie

Originally Posted by movetoperth
Well, my husband now has the perfect excuse to avoid having to buy me a christmas pressie this year........

We're having a baby, due Dec 27th :scared:

There seems to be rather a lot of BE pregnancies on the go just now, do you recon its a computer virus

Lynn
aww, great news. It certainly does seem like the "in" thing to be doing round BE these days. However, I suspect if OH gets wind of it, he'll be first in line for the snip on Monday morning

Hope you have a healthy pregnancy and baby Lynn.

Gill
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:31 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

How fabulous! I don't envy you your latter weeks of pregnancy in the heat though!

AND you get the baby bonus in to the bargain! How cool is that?! (Well, it's probably given to you but then removed from your income some sneaky way, as with all bonuses!
Hope you're feeling well.
Old Jun 15th 2006, 10:52 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, my husband now has the perfect excuse to avoid having to buy me a christmas pressie this year........

There seems to be rather a lot of BE pregnancies on the go just now, do you recon its a computer virus

Lynn
OH good on ya
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:24 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
Well done
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:26 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

You really need to find a new way of celebrating a win by your footy team though Lynne.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:27 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
You really need to find a new way of celebrating a win by your footy team though Lynne.
Good luck on Sunday guys.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by thebears
Good luck on Sunday guys.
They will need plenty of it to.

Ive tipped Geelong this week but don't tell Scossie

Sorry for hijacking Lynne.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn

congratulations

christmas is a lovely time to have a birthday as well...mines the 30th Dec so once christmas day is over and that feeling of disappointment hits..(not cos of the pressies, just that the day is over) i got my birthday to celebrate.

mind wasnt too good for my 40th (born 1959) was on the eve of millinuem (sp) eve.. i blame me mum she could have hung on for a day
Old Jun 16th 2006, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Di
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:31 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Lynn !
Thats great news, all the best,

John & Nicky
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
well now that could be why BE went down for about 30 mins the other evening
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
well now that could be why BE went down for about 30 mins the other evening
Congratulations by the way
Old Jun 16th 2006, 3:48 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn
Congratulations Lynn (ooh, and hubby )

Is this your first?

Julie. x
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you both.
Leigh
Old Jun 16th 2006, 9:57 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: My Christmas Pressie

arrr congratulations, and good luck with your pregnancy xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.