Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mutley has arrived ......

Mutley has arrived ......

Old Mar 19th 2006, 1:34 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mutley has arrived ......

Originally Posted by gedge
Who's going to read a thread about Mutley arriving? Apologies to the OP, I'll send you karma to make up for my rudeness. Thanks for hosting another Diddy & Gedge show.
Yep, sorry OP.

And it's "Goodnight from me..
Old Mar 19th 2006, 1:38 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by diddy
Yep, sorry OP.

And it's "Goodnight from me..
and goodnight from him!"
Old Mar 19th 2006, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

How about Oz V Canada for Naturists?
Sun burn V Frost bite?
Pecker hats V Willy warmers?
Very funny. I would go with the hat/willy warmers.

I can just see my hubbies pecker with a little hat on with corks dangling down. He He He.

Jo
Old Mar 19th 2006, 3:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
Very funny. I would go with the hat/willy warmers.

I can just see my hubbies pecker with a little hat on with corks dangling down. He He He.

Jo
That's a vision you can keep to yourself :scared:
Old Mar 19th 2006, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Who's going to read a thread about Mutley arriving? Apologies to the OP, I'll send you karma to make up for my rudeness. Thanks for hosting another Diddy & Gedge show.

No worries! ...

Cab's here in 30! ...

Whoooosh, bang, we gone!

To be continued ...
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:16 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey Paul and Nic.
Good Luck
Julie. x
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yipeeee well done guys, I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Say hello to the sun for me lol

hugs Lace xxx

Less of them more of us
Old Mar 19th 2006, 7:56 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness me, after all the trials and tribulations you have gone through! He's obviously meant to be in Oz....

All the best folks

Cheers

Ginny
Old Mar 19th 2006, 10:48 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
and is ok ...

I've literally just spoke to a lady at the quarantine station in Sydney and he's there.

When we dropped him at Heathrow yesterday he ALMOST couldn't go as when we put him into his crate with the vet, altho he IS crate trained, he didn't want to go and started taking chunks out of the side of it! ...

The vet said that Staffies should'nt be put into wooden crate's as they can simply break out of them ... ... and to use plastic ones, but that was down to the pet shippers.

Anyway, the vet said we'll put him out of the way and sight of mum and dad and monitor him. If he calms down he can go, if not then we'll have to rearrange another flight with a plastic type crate.

They left him 20 odd mins and he did settle ... ... and he flew at 21.45 last night.

The lady I just spoke to said he HAS chewed thru a bit of it, but he's been checked over and his mouth and teeth etc are fine.

Phew! ... well that's one of us over!

Now it's getting us lot over and we fly in about 10 hours so this I guess is my last post from the UK.

Australia here we come! ...
Well you are on your way now..... I hope you have a fantastic flight Paul & Nic..... enjoy the apartment & ring Mum if you need her - you have her number! All there is left to say is....... see you when we get there (at this rate could be in the next 8 wks or so!!!!!!!!)

Claire
xxx
Old Mar 19th 2006, 10:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries! ...

Cab's here in 30! ...

Whoooosh, bang, we gone!

To be continued ...
OK he's gone, now where were we
Old Mar 20th 2006, 12:58 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

and is ok ... I've literally just spoke to a lady at the quarantine station in Sydney and he's there.

When we dropped him at Heathrow yesterday he ALMOST couldn't go as when we put him into his crate with the vet, altho he IS crate trained, he didn't want to go and started taking chunks out of the side of it! ...

The vet said that Staffies should'nt be put into wooden crate's as they can simply break out of them ... ... and to use plastic ones, but that was down to the pet shippers.

Anyway, the vet said we'll put him out of the way and sight of mum and dad and monitor him. If he calms down he can go, if not then we'll have to rearrange another flight with a plastic type crate.

They left him 20 odd mins and he did settle ... and he flew at 21.45 last night.

The lady I just spoke to said he HAS chewed thru a bit of it, but he's been checked over and his mouth and teeth etc are fine.

Now it's getting us lot over and we fly in about 10 hours so this I guess is my last post from the UK.

Hey Guys,
Its all come together!!!!!!! ALL of you will be there tomorrow !!! :scared:
Have a fabulous journey, let your new life begin
we have got some interest in our house so best you sort out my wine fridge
See you all very soon
Jane xxxx
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:28 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

and is ok ...

I've literally just spoke to a lady at the quarantine station in Sydney and he's there.

They left him 20 odd mins and he did settle ... ... and he flew at 21.45 last night.

Good luck Paul.

Work hard and get that PR and prove a few people wrong.

Enjoy your new life.

Love Sam
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:33 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

No worries! ...

Cab's here in 30! ...

Whoooosh, bang, we gone!

To be continued ...
aww fab Paul & NIc, glad mutters has gone and now you have a fab flight (even though you cant see this message ) ENJOY
Old Mar 20th 2006, 1:40 am
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

and is ok ...

Glad to hear that he arrived safely.
Hope that your flight goes well, Good luck in your new life in Oz!!!!
Julie
Old Mar 20th 2006, 11:45 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by possoms
(even though you cant see this message ) ENJOY
Oh yes I can! ...

Currently at Singapore airport awaiting the flight to Brissie.

Won't be long now! ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.