Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Music to exercise to...

Music to exercise to...

Old May 11th 2007, 11:23 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Music to exercise to...

Originally Posted by iPom
I like the idea of drowning pain.
Alcohol has been proven to be most effective.

How's you, lovely lady?
Old May 12th 2007, 12:58 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am drinking as we speak. And listening to Carole King's 'Tapestry' album for a little catharsis.

There's so much good wine here. I wonder how I'll get to taste it all in my life.
But I'll die trying.
Old May 12th 2007, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vanessa
I had a load of BS and Led Z etc etc but we download our music from Limewire - However, not sure if legal or not!!!!
I really am not sure.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:01 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

I am drinking as we speak. And listening to Carole King's 'Tapestry' album for a little catharsis.

There's so much good wine here. I wonder how I'll get to taste it all in my life.
But I'll die trying.
I am currently enjoying a rather nice (suprisingly!) bottle of Chardonnay Viognier. And recovering from the shock of being subjected to Crocodile Dundee. (How does that crap pass for Saturday night entertainment?!) Ah, for a remote control that worked ...
Old May 12th 2007, 1:03 am
Account Closed

Is your TV stuck on one channel?

Taylors is the order of the day here, whilst uploading new pics to Flickr.

Blake's Seven is on here.

Choose your poison.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:05 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Is your TV stuck on one channel?

Taylors is the order of the day here, whilst uploading new pics to Flickr.

Blake's Seven is on here.

Choose your poison.
Yes. <GG breathes deeply ... in ... and out ...>

I went to Blockbusters earlier and rented the entire first series of House on DVD. But there's only so much Hugh Laurie you can take in one evening, KWIM?
Old May 12th 2007, 1:07 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Yes. <GG breathes deeply ... in ... and out ...>

I went to Blockbusters earlier and rented the entire first series of House on DVD. But there's only so much Hugh Laurie you can take in one evening, KWIM?
House is very good. But too much would make you want to grab a razor and go for the blue guys.

Can you get a 'universal' remote? Hardly Normal would have them. You just have to programme them to work on your tv.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:09 am
Cup of tea, Father?

House is very good. But too much would make you want to grab a razor and go for the blue guys.

Can you get a 'universal' remote? Hardly Normal would have them. You just have to programme them to work on your tv.
Not worth it at this point. I just have to accept that we <gulp> have to get up and walk to turn the TV over. (I would, if there was anything else worth watching - Eurovision semi-finals?!!!!)
Old May 12th 2007, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Running up that Hill Kate Bush

Fat bottomed girls Queen

s.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:16 am
Account Closed

Not worth it at this point. I just have to accept that we <gulp> have to get up and walk to turn the TV over. (I would, if there was anything else worth watching - Eurovision semi-finals?!!!!)
Eurovision is on here?

How relevant!
Old May 12th 2007, 1:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Running up that Hill Kate Bush

Fat bottomed girls Queen

s.
Killer Queen is quite nice too... and Don't stop me now...
oh, and Seven Seas of Rye ...

Old May 12th 2007, 1:19 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Eurovision is on here?

How relevant!
Oh, it's the televisual highlight of the year! We even get Terry Wogan's commentry! (God, love 'im!) I adore Eurovision, but even I draw the line at semi-finals.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by borehamwood
what music do you like
Name it ...

I even have Take That's album.

Someone sold it to me in a pub. I bet it was stolen.

Old May 12th 2007, 1:24 am
Account Closed

Oh, it's the televisual highlight of the year! We even get Terry Wogan's commentry! (God, love 'im!) I adore Eurovision, but even I draw the line at semi-finals.
Oh dear god. Terry Wogan.

Hasn't he died yet?

He's taking his time.
Old May 12th 2007, 1:26 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Oh dear god. Terry Wogan.

Hasn't he died yet?

He's taking his time.
Nah. We (the Sydney CBD after-works drinking hooligans) have an impending death sweepstake running - and Terry Wogan didn't even make the list. (We could make you an honary member. We could even make you a fully paid up memeber - get your arse down here for a night out, Mrs!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.