Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:19 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mullaloo Beach, Australia Day

We should all be more like the IRISH, ooops i am
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:22 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
Absolutely your opinion which you are entitled to of course. I have been in Perth almost 3 years and have never felt like that so I just wondered where on earth you had been and who on earth you had mixed with to give you that impression.
I guess a lot of how you feel depends on what you are 'used to' in the UK? Like I said, just an opinion, but we couldn't help feeling that there was just something 'not quite right' about certain parts of Perth, both N and S!!

An example would be our day at Kings Park - happened to have a shed load of Brits sit right near us. Drinking all day (nowt wrong with that if you CAN!!), swearing, abusing every Aussie that walked past (and anyone else that wasn't British)! There kids ranged in ages from 2 to about 17 at a guess - they were as bad - gobbing everywhere, smoking, swearing, kicking balls at other people.........

Just an example - there was more!

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Jan 30th 2008 at 2:25 pm.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
We should all be more like the IRISH, ooops i am
Plank!!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:25 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
I guess a lot of how you feel depends on what you are 'used to' in the UK? Like I said, just an opinion, but we couldn't help feeling that there was just something 'not quite right' about certain parts of Perth, both N and S!!

An example would be our day at Kings Park - happened to have a shed load of Brits sit right near us. Drinking all day (nowt wrong with that if you CAN!!), swearing, abusing every Aussie that walked past (and anyone else that wasn't British)! There kids ranged in ages from 2 to about 17 at a guess - they were as bad - gobbing everywhere, smoking, swearing, kicking balls at other people.........

Just an example - there was more!
I think it has something to do with the parallel world I live in. i don't experience or see things other folk do
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:36 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Plank!!
**** thats a first,never been likened to a piece of wood before,cheers fluffs,cant wait to move into your area
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:42 pm

**** thats a first,never been likened to a piece of wood before,cheers fluffs,cant wait to move into your area
...but your Irish?? Thought being likened to a plank of wood came with the territory??
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

...but your Irish?? Thought being likened to a plank of wood came with the territory??
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:48 pm
FREE TIBET

A potato maybe but never a plank of wood,oh well better than being a thug i suppose
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:49 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

A potato maybe but never a plank of wood,oh well better than being a thug i suppose
Deffo not a thug, you would be going to Perth if you were
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:51 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I think it has something to do with the parallel world I live in. i don't experience or see things other folk do
I hear you. I've been here nearly 2.5 years and never felt intimidated not that I would allow myself to be intimidated by any Pommy toe rag.

I've I'd known that this would have been turned into a Perth v Brisbane thread I would not have bothered.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:57 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I think I must live in your parallel world. Me and mine tend to avoid areas where Brits tend to congregate so don't often witness what Fluffy has experienced. My friends are a mix of Australians, S Africans and Brits who don't tend to abuse and barrack passers by - maybe I should move.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Deffo not a thug, you would be going to Perth if you were
Nah i want to be in the pig n whistle when fluffs kicks off with his 'ennngeerrland ennngerland eenngerlaaand chants
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by sme
I think I must live in your parallel world. Me and mine tend to avoid areas where Brits tend to congregate so don't often witness what Fluffy has experienced. My friends are a mix of Australians, S Africans and Brits who don't tend to abuse and barrack passers by - maybe I should move.
We were minding our own, in Kings Park for gawds sake!!! Sat on a little blanky beside our littel chugabug Kampa Van! Surely you go there as well?
Old Jan 30th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

why is the such such rivalry perth v east coast ????? i dont understand it

can someone please explain it???
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:01 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

We were minding our own, in Kings Park for gawds sake!!! Sat on a little blanky beside our littel chugabug Kampa Van! Surely you go there as well?
Been to Kings Park plenty of times but can honestly say that I have NEVER seen that type of behaviour. Maybe you attract a certain kind of neighbour

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.