Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Muff diving in Margate

Muff diving in Margate

Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:45 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice
Default Muff diving in Margate

No real point to this thread but I just liked the title.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:48 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Muff diving in Margate

on a good night you can in as many as 5-6 times
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:06 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
on a good night you can in as many as 5-6 times
eeewwwwww
hope they are clean!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 11:47 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam
eeewwwwww
hope they are clean!

now you are getting picky - I suppose you will want them to have cleaned their teeth as well
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

I saw a sign i a car yesterday "No muff too tuff!"
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

There is a small village called MUFF near DERRY CITY in the north of ireland,honest.
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
There is a small village called MUFF near DERRY CITY in the north of ireland,honest.
Was at a new years party in Belfast about 5 years ago, was talking away to this girl and asked her where she came from and she said MUFF!!!! Struggled to keep a straight face.

Debbie
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:24 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Was at a new years party in Belfast about 5 years ago, was talking away to this girl and asked her where she came from and she said MUFF!!!! Struggled to keep a straight face.

Debbie
Classic!

Shit, I must of been pissed starting this thread. It is all a bit hazy. :curse:
Old Sep 18th 2007, 11:43 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Classic!

Shit, I must of been pissed starting this thread. It is all a bit hazy. :curse:
Maybe you were diving !!!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Maybe you were diving !!!!
Na, I have not seen a muff in quite some time, believe me if I did I would dive in head first.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Na, I have not seen a muff in quite some time, believe me if I did I would dive in head first.
Believe me in Margate you Wouldn't
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:25 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by TMRE
Believe me in Margate you Wouldn't
dip a toe ?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
dip a toe ?
Anything
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Originally Posted by TMRE
Anything
Agree, I'm actually from Trashford myself and I wouldn't touch one in Margate with someone else's!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the pursers
Agree, I'm actually from Trashford myself and I wouldn't touch one in Margate with someone else's!!
I heard that someone had managed to escape from the area!. See you decided Portsmouth isn't quite far enough then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.