Wikiposts

MSN contact

Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:42 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSN contact

Originally Posted by CasG
I don't want to know this..

Shall I block or see?
Ooh see, don't block, it'll be hilarious! You can save msn conversations now, so you can show it us all
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:45 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hunterau
Say seni seviyorum canim and see what he/she says
According to my translator that means 'you can't be found'
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:46 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ooh see, don't block, it'll be hilarious! You can save msn conversations now, so you can show it us all

Yes!!

You bad woman....ok

LOL....hope this person comes on soon!!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:47 am

Yes!!

You bad woman....ok

LOL....hope this person comes on soon!!
Me too I'm all in suspenders... I mean suspense
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:54 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

No! It means I love you darling. What translator are you using?!?!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:56 am
Account Closed

Who loves who.....?

And how did we get to this?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:59 am

Why thank you but we've only just met

I'm using this site
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:59 am

Who loves who.....?

Everybody does

I don't know
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:00 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

Who loves who.....?

Tell 'imkansiz ask' that you seviyor him/her and see if this person is your secret admirer.

(An obivously feeble attempt at wit)
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Tell 'imkansiz ask' that you seviyor him/her and see if this person is your secret admirer.

(An obivously feeble attempt at wit)
They still haven't come online !!!

seviyor?

is that naughty?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:03 am
Banned

Why thank you but we've only just met

I'm using this site
No worries, your avatar is very fetching by the way.

The site doesn't seem to work for me, do you have to register?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:04 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

I'm a bit rusty but I think that "imkansiz ask" means "impossible love" in Turkish. I tried to look it up but can't find a good tranlation site. And before you say anything it isn't me!!!!!!

P.S. Does anyone know of any good (free) translation sites?
google have there own one and it is very good
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:05 am

No worries, your avatar is very fetching by the way.

The site doesn't seem to work for me, do you have to register?
My avatar?

No, I didn't register
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:05 am
Banned

They still haven't come online !!!

seviyor?

is that naughty?
No, 'seni seviyorum' means 'I love you' (v)sevmek=love
Old Jun 21st 2006, 1:07 am
Banned

My avatar?

No, I didn't register
That picture under your name. I guess I won't be quitting my day job to do the comedy circuits eh!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.