Wikiposts

MSN contact

Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:33 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MSN contact

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
yep good thanx u? havent been talkin 2 terri in a while! Is she still going to robina high? thats where i go!
up to now thats looking favorite Shannon
are you enjoying school in Aus ??
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
up to now thats looking favorite Shannon
are you enjoying school in Aus ??
ya its good the same reall. Robina is massive though at the start everything looks the sam but im used 2 it by now!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody owning up!??
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scissors
they added me to cas,hadnt a clue who it was though
Oh...one of those eh?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Not me, You should be so lucky.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:16 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Time to hire a BE private detective...
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:23 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Boomerang
Time to hire a BE private detective...

They haven't even come online !
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:26 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

I'm a bit rusty but I think that "imkansiz ask" means "impossible love" in Turkish. I tried to look it up but can't find a good tranlation site. And before you say anything it isn't me!!!!!!

P.S. Does anyone know of any good (free) translation sites?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hunterau
I'm a bit rusty but I think that "imkansiz ask" means "impossible love" in Turkish. I tried to look it up but can't find a good tranlation site. And before you say anything it isn't me!!!!!!

thanks

Hello new person from here
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:31 am
Banned

Hunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to allHunterau is a name known to all

Not so new, just infrequent user. Good luck finding your Turkish Romeo
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:32 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Hello,

I believe dictionary.com has a translation section.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:33 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hunterau

Yes I think you're right, I just looked up impossible love and it came up with imkansýz aþk

which is very very similar. OOh spooky!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Clippies
Yes I think you're right, I just looked up impossible love and it came up with imkansýz aþk

which is very very similar. OOh spooky!
It's what I thought then, the funny i and funny s are Turkish characters so there you go that's what it means.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:37 am
Account Closed

I don't want to know this..

Shall I block or see?
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:42 am
Banned

Originally Posted by CasG
I don't want to know this..

Shall I block or see?
Say seni seviyorum canim and see what he/she says

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.