MS Megaswim

Old Jan 16th 2011, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default MS Megaswim

DD at age 15 has decided to do her second swim to raise money for MS. (Did it at 13 and her team raised $9032) Not sure they will get much due to the fund raising for flood victims. Check out the website at www.megaswim.com - she will be swimming at Maquarie Uni on March 12/13 under the name of Katy Phillips.

go Katy!
Old Jan 16th 2011, 5:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MS Megaswim

Team name so we can sponsor her please?
Old Jan 16th 2011, 8:17 am
CEM
BE Enthusiast

CEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud ofCEM has much to be proud of

Wish the girls could join her again, they enjoyed it last time. Have you got a big team this year?
Will get I to sponsor her from there.

Good luck Katy xx
Old Jan 16th 2011, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, I should have mentioned, Your daughter is an inspirational young lady, You must be so proud of her AGAIN....

Wish some one would sticky this for you
Old Jan 16th 2011, 10:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Katy isn't in a team this year, she is an individual- Go to the website www.megaswim.com and click on find swimmer -search for Katy Phillips, at Macquarie Uni on 12/13th March. It was really hard getting a team to do the night shift, so she will turn up on the day and be allocated to a team- of course if anyone wants to join in and make a team with her, then they are very welcome. You can donate from the UK on a card, but it will have to be in dollars.

Thank you for your kind comments and donations in advance. Let me know if it doesn't work and I'll get her to make a team of one!!!

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jan 16th 2011 at 10:29 pm.
Old Jan 17th 2011, 1:04 am

gedge has disabled reputation

good to see your girl there again
and good to see you too
Old Jan 17th 2011, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks
Old Jan 18th 2011, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

As a MS sufferer, good on her. I make cards for fun and sell them at work and put half in a tin for ms, I will count up my bounty and send it her way. Although I did empty it recently for my cousin who was doing a bike ride for MS. $150 that time but it wasnt that long ago.

Jo
Old Jan 18th 2011, 4:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by joho
As a MS sufferer, good on her. I make cards for fun and sell them at work and put half in a tin for ms, I will count up my bounty and send it her way. Although I did empty it recently for my cousin who was doing a bike ride for MS. $150 that time but it wasnt that long ago.

Jo
Thank you fellow PWMS - I refuse to call myself a sufferer (it is everyone else that suffers!) any amount will be gratefully received. Perhaps you should apply for a scholarship to get yourself some cardmaking equipment....come to think of it, as I make cards, maybe I should too!
Old Jan 19th 2011, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

when you go to www.megaswim.com you have to click on Donate, click on "find swimmer" then type in katy phillips. It will take you to her page so you can read all about it, then you can choose whether to donate or not. Hope that is a bit clearer now.
Old Jan 20th 2011, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

...bump.... it is for a good cause
Old Jan 20th 2011, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Counted up my 'card' money pot and have dontated to this worthy cause.

Jo
Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by joho

Jo
Thank you so much for your very generous donation. Katy is in Queensland at the moment, but will be thrilled when she gets back, and can get on with fundraising- as you might have seen, we haven't got very far yet.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 8:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Katy is back and wants to thank you.
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

No worries. All in a good cause. How are you doing. I just did 2 months of Tysabri and not doing it any more, felt worse since starting it then I have in about a year.

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.