Movie quotes...

Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:18 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Movie quotes...

OK.. I cheated.. but I now know the film now.. won't ruin it for everyone else..

Atleast I will beable to sleep tonight else it would have bothered me.. the saddo I am ! LOL!

Em x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:21 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emelems
grr! It bloody well rings a bell!!!!!
last hint (kinda gives it away) - same movie:

"mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it." <--- decent advice for many new BE immigrants I recon!
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:36 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

"I don't believe what I'm seeing? Where you been all your life? At an orgy? Listening to Mick Jagger music and bad mouthing your country I'll bet!.."

OK this one is a bit of an oldie..

Em x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Dirty Dancing ??? Perhaps? (crap movie btw - but thrust into the limelight again with recent events)

"Why do you want to be called Loretta, Stan?"

Bloody brilliant movie!
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:51 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Bloody brilliant movie!
What? Dirty Dancing?
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:52 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emelems
Well ta very much... despite that fact that it is a little dated nowadays... hehe!

Em x
Fine wines Em!
Old Sep 20th 2009, 11:23 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
What? Dirty Dancing?
I hated all those sorta mushy pukey movies
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

chris mcgow will become famous soon enoughchris mcgow will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth"
Jacobs Ladder?

"You jump, I jump remember?"
Old Sep 20th 2009, 10:29 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris mcgow
Jacobs Ladder?

"You jump, I jump remember?"
Titanic. (too easy)

"..sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mother****er. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces."
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:05 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DadAgain;7948762]Titanic. (too easy)

Pulp Fiction

"You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country. You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing."
Old Sep 21st 2009, 1:14 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7948978]
Originally Posted by DadAgain
Titanic. (too easy)

Pulp Fiction

"You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country. You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing."
Rambo.

I don't like black people? I am Mister black people.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
"I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt"
Al Pacino in Devil's Advocate.
Brilliant film apart from that diddy Kanny (act) Reeves. He was shite!!!