MOTO GP

Old Jun 28th 2009, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: MOTO GP

Originally Posted by tartantopgun
Yes, sat in the Poggio Secco stand next to the 46 fanclub. It was a truly momentus occasion.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/927/dscn4631.jpg
Driving this
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9176/dscn4578.jpg

So were we! How odd! Especially as we're just up the road from each other!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 9:12 am
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La Vida loca
Suzi Perry is the business, she can bluff here way through anything for me.....

Come on Stoner...... wipe the smile of the little puffs face today as you know Rossi bats for the otherside with his little friend in tow....
Gee it would be terrible if rossi was a poofta, I mean a homosexual winning motor-cycle races. What next women riding motor-cycles

Give your head a shake!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future

Kingseat, I was sitting a couple of rows in front of a guy with a long pole and a Saltire on it. Wasn't you was it?
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

No. Not me. Off to check my photos for guy with flag though!
Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Not far away.

Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:33 am
Account Closed

WSB is on at the mo from donnington
Old Jun 28th 2009, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

tartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant futuretartantopgun has a brilliant future

The flag at the back which is in your pic was right behind me.

It has to be one of the most amazing experience to be in Italy for a motogp. To see Stoner rip down the home straight at 200 mph overtaking everyone, only to find out his Ducati handles like a Ford Capri around the corners, and see the Goat ride past him on the exit corner. Sweet.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yep. It was a great weekend except for the weather at practice and the morning of the GP. Wifey not impressed at sitting out in the pissing rain. Biggest memory is that of 6 people on a moped tanking up and down the track after the race as well as the atmosphere. Good day for Rossi to win. The italians are nuts for it.

Wouldn't do Barcelona again though. They are a scarey bunch.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

Sue, nice delete
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:58 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rossi
Currently Foxsports (Pay channel) have just introduced another ($16 / Month extra) channel (Fuel) on which they are showing the MotoGP.....
Is that a permanent thing? I just assumed it was because the other channels were showing tennis and rugby. They have bumped the odd race to Fuel in the past.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:18 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kingseat
Can't be watching Perry and the boooorrrriiiinnnnngggg coverage by the BBC commentators.
Originally Posted by jasonlec
with that minger perry .

RIGHT Any more talk like this and I will hunt you down individually and strike down upon you with great avengence ! Suzi really is Ding Dong

Anyhoo back on topic, Not so sure VR is fruity to be honest

But what a rider now he canny be happy about competing with his team mate week in week out as he has never really had to do that before.

Did Lorenzo seem to back off towards the end ?? Or was he playing safe as he could not, both catch and pass VR ?

Also was expecting something special from his mates in the celebration department and I was not dissapointed

Dougie

Sorry could find an English version
Old Jul 4th 2009, 8:53 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=DOUGIE AN LOUISE;7715681]RIGHT http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ar007/rtfm.gif Any more talk like this and I will hunt you down individually and strike down upon you with great avengence ! Suzi really is Ding Dong

Aww bud! I reckon you should start a suzi perry poll, I just dont rekon she does it for me at all, plus the daft interview technique. The brolly dollies make her look even worse too, imho
On the topic of full on sexism, how mutch silicone do you reckon will be on display at California this weekend?
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:07 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Sorry no Suzi this week watched it live on Eurosport full race no adverts

What a weekend it was too !

Fair play did not expect to see No 99 on the grid this morning after his get off Yesterday afternoon

But again what a solid ride from 46

Roll on Germany 2 weeks .....................

Dougie