For Mothers everywhere...

Old Sep 10th 2007, 12:47 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default For Mothers everywhere...

I saw this and thought of you...

Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all
Default Re: For Mothers everywhere...

Old Sep 10th 2007, 1:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

oh god how true!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 2:03 am
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

That sure made me feel, like a normal Mom!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 3:57 am
Account Closed

Dried Graze is an unknown quantity at this point

True! Very funny. How did you post that btw? Was it an attachment?
Old Sep 10th 2007, 4:00 am
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

that's my life they're showing :-)
Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

That was just so me,

Old Sep 10th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

don't you find yourself just going "yesssssssssssssssssss" for the sake of it
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:04 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dried Graze
True! Very funny. How did you post that btw? Was it an attachment?

No, it's embedded. If you get the URL of the video, then look along the top of the reply box, you'll see this icon which looks like a roll of film...
Click on that and it will ask you for the URL in a pop up box... fill in the URL and post it.

Easy.
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ridds
that's my life they're showing :-)
Yeah, mine too... :-/
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Haha! I distinctly remember a flight from Brisbane to London that was just like that!!!
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rabsody
Haha! I distinctly remember a flight from Brisbane to London that was just like that!!!
It's how my day starts and ends... but the kisses in between make it worthwhile...
Old Sep 10th 2007, 6:15 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Mine goes something like this: "Mum????" "Ummm?", ""Mum??", "Uh huh?" "MUM!" "WHAT????" " err, oh can't remember now!"
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

pmsl mines in stereo! ( 2 kids!)
Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:47 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Very well observed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.