Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

most stupid questions on expats!!

most stupid questions on expats!!

Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default most stupid questions on expats!!

In the short time we`ve been on expats, I have read some really pointless questions.such as " can I bring light bulbs to oz?"

Whats the most inane post you have seen, (apart from this one)

Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:33 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: most stupid questions on expats!!

How long will it take for my visa to come through?

ummmm, how long is a piece of string?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by justsarah
In the short time we`ve been on expats, I have read some really pointless questions.such as " can I bring light bulbs to oz?"

Are you telling me i can
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

doub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud ofdoub has much to be proud of

"where in Australia should we live?"
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Should I bring my rotary washing line to oz.

The bloody thing was invented here

Originally Posted by doub
or even:

"should we live in Australia?"
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:39 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
How long will it take for my visa to come through?

ummmm, how long is a piece of string?

You can tell my Husband started this thread... He put it in the wrong place!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:40 am

You can tell my Husband started this thread... He put it in the wrong place!!!
it will get moved soon enough.
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by doub
Good one too!!!

( did i ask that one once)
BE Forum Addict

LOL!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:43 am

i'm going to like this thread.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:46 am

see?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

Am going to keep my eye on this one as ive read a lot of daft things on this site

annkc
Old Apr 6th 2008, 11:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

How much money do I need?
Will I like Australia?
Where should I live?
My child is 2 and doesn't want to come. What should I do?
I can't live without Matheson Salmon Paste, can I buy it in Australia? (insert any food item).
Has anyone had a baby in Australia? The actual post may be really sensible and ask something that many people need an answer to, the thread title is STUPID
All threads titled 'Do you know.....' or 'Can anyone help......' etc etc etc
I'll no doubt think of some more
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:10 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

stupid questions are never stupid really because if someone is asking then they want to know, and we have all posted something at least once when our brain isn't in full gear.

I would hate people to be put off posting something no matter how stupid it may sound to some of us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.