Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

More proof that the UK is sh*te!

Wikiposts

More proof that the UK is sh*te!

Old May 12th 2006, 12:32 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: More proof that the UK is sh*te!

Originally Posted by seang
grrrrrrrrrrrr

see your $50 and as a raise I throw in the deeds to Soapys house

But to raise, the value has to be MORE than the last bid!!

Old May 12th 2006, 12:32 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
**** this...$100 and I'll get nakid!
I fold
Old May 12th 2006, 12:33 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
But to raise, the value has to be MORE than the last bid!!

Ah but the house comes with Soapys hat collection (as modelled on this very site)
Old May 12th 2006, 12:34 am
Account Closed

Says you!

I really dont know what you are talking about!!! <insert angelic smilie>

Old May 12th 2006, 12:35 am
Account Closed

Ah but the house comes with Soapys hat collection (as modelled on this very site)

Can you bust in this game??
Old May 12th 2006, 12:36 am
small steps long journey

Can you bust in this game??
Pictures of? Why yes yes you can
Old May 12th 2006, 12:38 am
Account Closed

Pictures of? Why yes yes you can

Are you saying you want me to post pictures of my 'bust' here on BE? For all to see??
Old May 12th 2006, 12:39 am
small steps long journey

Are you saying you want me to post pictures of my 'bust' here on BE? For all to see??
You brought it up (read that anyway you like)
Old May 12th 2006, 12:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

**** this...$100 and I'll get nakid!
:scared:
Old May 12th 2006, 12:43 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

<insert angelic smilie>
Watch that halo doesn't slip and choke you.
Old May 12th 2006, 12:43 am
Account Closed

You brought it up (read that anyway you like)

You would have to beg a whole lot better than that.....gotta make it worth my while even a little bit
Old May 12th 2006, 12:44 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wmoore
Watch that halo doesn't slip and choke you.

Dont tell anyone.............

but I am more worried about tripping over it
Old May 12th 2006, 12:46 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Nope....not saying that all....I'm simply stating that the UK is shi*e! This might happen all over the world but the prevalence of these incidents in the UK seems to make it a weekly (if not daily) occurrence.

I know every country has it's problems and respective trouble-spots but as I have only ever lived in UK (for the most part), Southern France (for a short while) and Mauritius (long time ago) I can only really comment on things I know about and have experienced (be it from afar or in person).

Hence, the UK is sh*te! (Maybe I should have qualified this with "because of the violent and extreme crime" - as the UK has a lot going for it in other areas).
OK so the UK is shite because there's lots of that sort of crime. Over here, fraud seems to be the order of the day if you believe the likes of Tracey Grimshaw (I know, she really should be a cartoon character - Tracey Grimshaw from from Halifax, mother of 4 and smokes 70 a day).

The other thing to note is that the British media love a good story that paints the UK in a bad light.
small steps long journey

but I am more worried about tripping over it
We still talking about the "bust" thing?
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't be the first time

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.