Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Moon makes cauliflowers grow!

Moon makes cauliflowers grow!

Old May 1st 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold
Default Moon makes cauliflowers grow!

OK the 3 of us are sat here waiting for all you clever bods to educate us. Have just been sat eating tea and all nearly choked on it when woman on Woolworths fruit and veg advert stated that the cauliflowers are a good size because of the Full Moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might be true but it sounded so funny we laughed so much we nearly cried.

so come on does the light from the full moon make the veggies grow?
Old May 1st 2008, 9:02 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moon makes cauliflowers grow!

Originally Posted by tillysmum
OK the 3 of us are sat here waiting for all you clever bods to educate us. Have just been sat eating tea and all nearly choked on it when woman on Woolworths fruit and veg advert stated that the cauliflowers are a good size because of the Full Moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it might be true but it sounded so funny we laughed so much we nearly cried.

Mooning is an acceptable and proven method for veggie growers here in Queensland, planting Collies under a Full Moon, Half Moon or a Total Eclipse is termed as "Moonraking."

A highly recommended activity forming part of the recruitment selection at all Woollies stores.
Old May 1st 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Old May 1st 2008, 11:09 am
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Think they have been using the "Magic Mushrooms" too!!
Old May 1st 2008, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I wouldn't know. All i can say is cauliflower stinks.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:23 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I Freaking love Cauliflower
Old May 1st 2008, 12:25 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
I Freaking love Cauliflower
It smells worse than Brussels. Although i would eat a tiny bit with cheese on.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:26 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
It smells worse than Brussels. Although i would eat a tiny bit with cheese on.
i like brussels ,

cauliflower cheese , yum yum
Old May 1st 2008, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

i like brussels ,

cauliflower cheese , yum yum
You like your veg then some funny looking veg over here
Old May 1st 2008, 12:28 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

You like your veg then some funny looking veg over here
well its ok , parsnips are the best ... roasted .

eat anything me
Old May 1st 2008, 12:30 pm
Account Closed

eat anything me
I like parsnips roasted too

I only eat Chicken.................breast only...only the best
Old May 1st 2008, 12:31 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I like parsnips roasted too

I only eat Chicken.................breast only...only the best
not beef ?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

eat anything me
would you eat beetroot ?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:34 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mands
would you eat beetroot ?
now c'mon on ,, you know the answer to that
Old May 1st 2008, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

not beef ?
Not really, i have had it, but don't really like the taste of it. Hate burgers, sausage (the savoury kind), Lamb, Pork ,Game...yack, urghhhh...smelly horrible meat...don't like fish either, that stinks too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.