For the MODS

Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the MODS

Originally Posted by Bix
Could people please start a thread when there are no meets cos I hate blank spaces in my diary.
Oops.....scratch that.
I just remembered I don't have a diary.

Dear, dear.....how am I gonna know when there are no meets ?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
He must think the mods have sod all else to do than update his personal threads Poll will love this one
Hmmmmm - well said Pen.
----------------------------
Dear Mr Timber,

Do you think we have nothing else to do?!!

A few salient point - 1), the meet forum would be full of sticky threads.
2) You'd still have to plough through them cos they'd all be stuck.
3) we don't get made for this and do have lives outside of BE (well, at least some Mods do)
4) If I have to sit here reading, editing and sticking all the meet up threads I won't have time to get to any meet-ups....or is that the idea, as you are heading for the same one as me on Saturday!

Someone fetch me the valoum it's gonna be a long night
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:57 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Someone fetch me the valium it's gonna be a long night

Take your pick...

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Nov 6th 2007 at 9:59 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:53 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

3) we don't get made for this and do have lives outside of BE (well, at least some Mods do)
What precisely do you mean by this Is it a nature vs. nurture discussion?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:54 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm - well said Pen.
Dear Mr Timber,

4) If I have to sit here reading, editing and sticking all the meet up threads I won't have time to get to any meet-ups....or is that the idea, as you are heading for the same one as me on Saturday!

Hey, Point 3) I was made for this the add said "wanted grumpy bastard for mod duties, good excuse not to watch Aussie TV" It's a niche I filled to the best of my grumpy abilities
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:57 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm - well said Pen.
Dear Mr Timber,

Dont gimme that Sluvvenly attitude !!!!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:58 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Hey, Point 3) I was made for this the add said "wanted grumpy bastard for mod duties, good excuse not to watch Aussie TV" It's a niche I filled to the best of my grumpy abilities
But why did they pick you out of the thousands of other ideal candidates?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:00 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

But why did they pick you out of the thousands of other ideal candidates?
Owning a PC was quite high on the list of must haves. That excluded most Queenslanders, actually being able to turn one on excluded the rest
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Please could we request a special feature, to be added to BRITISH EXPATS AUSTRALIA??

When a meet is arranged, can a MOD with the help of the THREAD starter, make a STICKY topic in the MEET's section.

With a link in that STICKY to the thread regarding the meet.

AND the title of the sticky to be DATED:

ie: 9th Dec 2007 : Golf Brisbane vs Soaps Soppy Soapstars

I and must be TONS of others are getting confused, wading thru pages and pages and pages trying to get to the INFO lol..
Surely the sticky could be updated DAILY, with:

Where / What time / Whos Going

Etc etc

Just a THOUGHT

If anyone else agrees, lets JOIN TOGETHER and fight for our rights lol
We created a solution for this last year, its the Meet-up calendar.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:06 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
We created a solution for this last year, its the Meet-up calendar.
SUE !!! lol.. nooooo Im trying to get POL !!!! to do some bloody work !!!! she just keeps going to meets and doing tricks with ping pong balls !
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:08 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

and doing tricks with ping pong balls !

Too Much Information
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

SUE !!! lol.. nooooo Im trying to get POL !!!! to do some bloody work !!!! she just keeps going to meets and doing tricks with ping pong balls !
Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Too Much Information
Excuse me! Too much info my foot. Not enough more like! I think we should know exactly what our mods get up to when out in public
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:24 pm
Banned

Excuse me! Too much info my foot. Not enough more like! I think we should know exactly what our mods get up to when out in public
Im saying NOTHING !!!!!!

Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:25 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That was obviously someone masquerading as me.....or was I really THAT drunk....hang on, Mr Timber has never been to a meet that I've been to, so how would he know anyway?

Note to self, assuming I get rid of this streaming cold by the weekend and get to the Redcliffe Meet, i must leave the ping pong balls at home
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

I could always ban you, that'd count as work

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.