Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Mobile Phone Unlock Code

Mobile Phone Unlock Code

Old Jul 9th 2006, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Mobile Phone Unlock Code

Hiya All,
I want to take my Sonyericsson k608i to Australia this December, and have been advised to buy a Voda sim card once there. I have spent the last two hours surfing the net for the unlock code for my make of phone. :scared:
Most of the sites have a fee to pay, but if I can do it for free (Yorkshire man!!) then all the better.......
Cheers in advance
Dave
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:04 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Phone Unlock Code

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya All,
I want to take my Sonyericsson k608i to Australia this December, and have been advised to buy a Voda sim card once there. I have spent the last two hours surfing the net for the unlock code for my make of phone. :scared:
Most of the sites have a fee to pay, but if I can do it for free (Yorkshire man!!) then all the better.......
Cheers in advance
Dave

Unless you have had your phone a certain time most companies charge for the unlocking of handsets. Speaking only from experience this end but I assume it would be the same allover. Others may have ideas on ways around this though.
Old Jul 9th 2006, 10:10 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mobile Phone Unlock Code

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya All,
Cheers in advance
Dave

https://secure.mobilefun.co.uk/Unloc...icsson-NEW.htm