Midlife crisis

Old May 28th 2008, 4:34 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Midlife crisis

Originally Posted by asher
My face is natural it has been lived in at 46 I am proud of the laughter lines and feel that the last thing I want is an airbrushed lifted till my eyes look squinty face!

I have had a lot of fun with this face and body for all its imperfections and I don't care what others think of me I'm having a great time
Well said.

I think people who have had facelifts don't look younger they just look " done".

Wierd
Old May 28th 2008, 4:43 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Well said.

I think people who have had facelifts don't look younger they just look " done".

Wierd
It's like botox the people who have that look like robots!! really scarey I look my age and I really don't care although I do wear sunscreen to stop the leathery look
Old May 28th 2008, 4:45 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently all you need to stay young is sunscreen and plenty of sex

Oh well - one out of two ain't bad
Old May 28th 2008, 4:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently all you need to stay young is sunscreen and plenty of sex

Oh well - one out of two ain't bad
I shall be fine then woohoo
Old May 28th 2008, 4:48 am
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by asher
I shall be fine then woohoo
Yes - I must buy some sunscreen
Old May 28th 2008, 4:49 am

Yes - I must buy some sunscreen
why bother? do you get out enough to need it
Old May 28th 2008, 5:09 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a awsome mid lifer at 30 kicked what had tuned into a gremlin.flew to aus for month on the piss and out on the town,gigs etc.
bought atubro new shape bug thrashed it for 18 months .went to miami with couple a mates. on the lash and down to key west..it was great
may do it all again if i make 40. but the misses is safe this time.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:39 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Botox is awful. A 40-year old with Botox doesn't look like a 20 year old - they just look like a 40-year old boiled egg.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:45 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eddie007
I think I'm having a midlife crisis...

40 didn't seem like a big deal in the run up to it.... but now I'm wrinkly, overweight and my skin aint so great...

I wake up in the morning tired and am just not satisfied with how I look and what I'm doing and who I am .... I spend too much time looking back at decisions I made and didn't make and thinking about how I have wasted much of my life...

I think it started last week with the optician telling me I would need reading glasses within a year. and not to bother with the contacts (I did anyway)

I would have plastic surgery now if I won silly money on the lotto.... and book into a health farm to loose the extra baggage.... AND get my teeth done...

Then I would start doing worthwhile things... what has life come to?
I dunno, but it's $19 million on the weekend lottery.

Buy a ticket.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Her face looks like it's got cement poured on it.

She's holding it back so she doesn't look wrinkly.

i quite like the Shar Pei look.

Last edited by TiddlyPom; May 29th 2008 at 3:52 pm.
Old May 29th 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
She's holding it back so she doesn't look wrinkly.

i quite like the Shar Pei look.

http://images.honewatson.com/images/...avana-cuba.jpg
Like a Croydon Facelift?
Old May 29th 2008, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Like a Croydon Facelift?
Old May 29th 2008, 4:22 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

The funny things is even with all the botox or face lifts, some are never happy. They seem to be chasing a dream, looking at the effect of their life not the cause of it.

My son's MIL is seriously loaded and is always striving to look like her daugter who is a younger version of her. She loves to be told "you look like sisters" as opposed to "you look like a lovely mum and daughter"

My son's MIL once said to my son "you must find me as attractive as my daughter"

My son was horrified - and since then she's even tried to attract his friends attention, which he says is embarrassing. Yes she is attractive to look at but on the inside he thinks she's seriously screwed up

Instead of chasing the dream, we should think ourselves lucky we got to where we are with fun and laughter lines to show for it. You can still maintain good looks by looking after yourself with a decent haircut, hairdye, manicure, pedicure and nice clothes.

I'm not convinced being attractive on the outside makes you feel any better on the inside, and I'm not sure quality men are fooled by this either
Old May 29th 2008, 4:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
we should think ourselves lucky we got to where we are with fun and laughter lines to show for it.
But mine are alll frown and worry lines
Old May 29th 2008, 5:04 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
But mine are alll frown and worry lines
yes, and you've earned the right to have them

The alternative is to get botox and look like a rabbit caught in headlights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.