Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Message from a friend

Wikiposts

Message from a friend

Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Message from a friend

I don't really know what to say other than my thoughts are with you. Awful situation so tragic.
Old Feb 9th 2007, 8:35 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbie,
I am so sorry for your loss.
I read about what happened with tears in my eyes. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but my thoughts are with you and your children. x
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:54 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie

So glad you have family with you and it sounds like you live in a wonderful place. I will be thinking of you and the boys on Monday, and hoping that you knowing your friends on BE will be thinking of you will help a little to give you the strength to get through the day.

All my Love
H
x
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:29 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Ginny
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:43 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Take care of yourself, glad you have your family with you.
Will be thinking of you all on Monday
God bless,
Tracey
Old Feb 10th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
Firstly I want to thank everyone, I've ummmed and arghhhed over whether to post on here or not, but decided to just to let you all know how we are. Obviously we are all in a state of shock, but we are getting by. I have my family still here and more are going to come out at a later date. Friends have been brilliant and I'm completely overwhelmed by the support I have from the community here in Mandurah.

The funeral is on Monday and I am also planning a memorial service for Paul in the UK. This will be late March - I will be going back for a short time to do this for him and to also let the boys have some much needed time with our families. To be honest I'm not sure what the future holds for us - I'd love to stay and live out the dream that Paul and I wanted so much for us and the boys, but eventually reality will set in and it may be that at some time in the future I will decide to return back to the UK - but these decisions need to be made a few months down the line and not right now.

Once again I want to say a huge thank you to everyone
Take care
Debbie
xxxx
hi debbie, hope all goes as well as can do at a time like this, thinking of you & your family. take care love & hugs to all xx
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:46 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Thankyou for posting that.
Dear Debbie, thanks for posting. It can't have been easy for you to write that. You are a very strong and brave woman. I cannot express how this has affected our family also. Certainly made us cherish life more. Thank you and many hugs. You are in our thoughts too. xx
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Thankyou for posting,it couldn't of been easy.Thinking of you this coming Monday. Jennyxx
Old Feb 10th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie,

Our thoughts will be with you & your family tomorrow,

Love

Nicky
Old Feb 11th 2007, 12:57 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DebraH
Firstly I want to thank everyone, I've ummmed and arghhhed over whether to post on here or not, but decided to just to let you all know how we are. Obviously we are all in a state of shock, but we are getting by. I have my family still here and more are going to come out at a later date. Friends have been brilliant and I'm completely overwhelmed by the support I have from the community here in Mandurah.

The funeral is on Monday and I am also planning a memorial service for Paul in the UK. This will be late March - I will be going back for a short time to do this for him and to also let the boys have some much needed time with our families. To be honest I'm not sure what the future holds for us - I'd love to stay and live out the dream that Paul and I wanted so much for us and the boys, but eventually reality will set in and it may be that at some time in the future I will decide to return back to the UK - but these decisions need to be made a few months down the line and not right now.

Once again I want to say a huge thank you to everyone
Take care
Debbie
xxxx

Hi Debbie
My thoughts are with you at this sad time and me and my family will be thinking of you and your boys tomorrow (Monday)
Linxx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Debbie,
Our thoughts are with you at this sad time, will be thinking of you and your boys. You are incredibly strong xx

Niki xx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 5:46 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbie

Sending you and the boys huge hugs and we are so sorry for your loss. It is hard to find any words of comfort but know you are all in many peoples thoughts and prayers.Just time..!!!

Love
Paula and Family xx
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debbie and boys,

I've been thinking about you all day and hope that you have been able to get through this awful day. Stay strong, and remember I(we) am here for you if you need me(us).
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too Debbie... Hoping that the day has been in some way, bearable, though I can't imagine how.

Thoughts to you.

x
Old Feb 11th 2007, 6:28 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Me too Debbie... Hoping that the day has been in some way, bearable, though I can't imagine how.

Thoughts to you.

x
...........hope you and the boys coped in some way today.

xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.