Wikiposts

Men and toilet rolls.....

Old May 1st 2007, 6:18 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Men and toilet rolls.....

Originally Posted by britvic
Over top, not underneath.
Originally Posted by Ransi
NO!!! I have to change it to underneath whenever I see it over, even in restaurants, friends etc...
no wonder us blokes can't win
Old May 1st 2007, 6:22 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
no wonder us blokes can't win
Just stick to leaving the seat up - it's far simpler...

S
Old May 1st 2007, 6:32 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Just stick to leaving the seat up - it's far simpler...

S
you're looking for trouble aren't you?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:18 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Any stats on sitting or standing to administer the paper there Wol?

S
I decline to go down that road <g>

Used to like the labrador puppy though.....
Old May 1st 2007, 9:27 pm
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

gotta say, this thread started because I left, as a laugh, one sheet lying over the top of the roll in the en-suite.

I have never mentioned in public the way that Skye leaves the tops off everything, usually a bovril jar so it drops out of your hand when you pick it up!

Or even the way that she completely trashes her car interior then blames me for not cleaning it regularly...

C'mon fellas, back me up here!?

Old May 1st 2007, 9:42 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

>> Or even the way that she completely trashes her car interior then blames me for not cleaning it regularly...<<

You've hit a nerve here...

MY car - a CR-V - gets used for all sorts of transport: cement, mulch, garden implements, bricks etc. A certain person always complains bitterly how dirty it is. Yet *her* car can never be used for such things. And is held up as an example of how clean a car should be....
Old May 1st 2007, 10:29 pm
skye

oh - and another thing, the magic 'pants' fairy lives in our house too, picks them off the floor and puts them in the 'magic basket' (this is the washing basket where other things hide but amazingly end up nice and clean in the wardrobe a few days later just to start the cycle all over again)

Old May 1st 2007, 10:45 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skye
oh - and another thing, the magic 'pants' fairy lives in our house too, picks them off the floor and puts them in the 'magic basket' (this is the washing basket where other things hide but amazingly end up nice and clean in the wardrobe a few days later just to start the cycle all over again)
The Bloke has finally been trained to remove the empty loo roll from the holder.The next step is to teach him that he has to put it into the bin, not drop it on the floor and walk round it!
Old May 1st 2007, 11:06 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I 'm ok at fitting the poo rolls on, well the old type anyhoo, but the since moving in with the mrs she buys these very small ones with a wee string on the end ?????????

They don't wipe up much WTF
Old May 1st 2007, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I 'm ok at fitting the poo rolls on, well the old type anyhoo, but the since moving in with the mrs she buys these very small ones with a wee string on the end ?????????

They don't wipe up much WTF
They are for when you've finished. You stick one of them up, and you can't go again for days. Saves loads of loo roll
Old May 2nd 2007, 12:00 am
leave the swelling!!

The Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really niceThe Pink Panther is just really nice

without wishing to continue this pathetic 'them & us' situation...

Just tell me why women feel the need to 'tidy' all our tools/workstuff/wallets/cd's etc away?

We KNOW where they are, that's why we put them there... STOP HIDING STUFF!!!

oh boy am i in trouble now..........
Old May 2nd 2007, 12:02 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
They are for when you've finished. You stick one of them up, and you can't go again for days. Saves loads of loo roll
I'll give that a try and see how it goes
Old May 2nd 2007, 12:16 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Still on the subject of toilet roll - did anyone hear that quote from Sheryl Crow recently? She thinks you should only use one square of paper per visit. She obviously hasn't had a chicken madras washed down with a couple of pints of Guinness. Cameron Diaz is altogether more down to earth. Her suggestion was - If its yellow let in mellow, if its brown flush it down.
Old May 2nd 2007, 12:34 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Still on the subject of toilet roll - did anyone hear that quote from Sheryl Crow recently? She thinks you should only use one square of paper per visit. She obviously hasn't had a chicken madras washed down with a couple of pints of Guinness. Cameron Diaz is altogether more down to earth. Her suggestion was - If its yellow let in mellow, if its brown flush it down.
That's all well and good for Sheryl Crow, with her tiny ass she can probably get away with using only one. Me - I am more of a normal shape/size and need more than that!
Old May 2nd 2007, 5:26 am
skye

he has done it again...... is there any classes he can go to??????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.