Men help Women

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:48 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Men help Women

Just spotted this on http://virginmoney.com.au/home-loans...C24&cid=HL_C24

and thought, aww hes giving her a trim !!!

What have you done for your MISSUS, that you shouldnt really be telling us???
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Men help Women

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
http://virginmoney.com.au/system/mod.../hpimage-1.jpg

Just spotted this on http://virginmoney.com.au/home-loans...C24&cid=HL_C24

and thought, aww hes giving her a trim !!!

What have you done for your MISSUS, that you shouldnt really be telling us???
Married her

Should'nt have said that.As i know she will see it

I am only joking my darling XXXXX
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:20 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

lololol !
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Married her

Should'nt have said that.As i know she will see it

I am only joking my darling XXXXX
Not if i dont let her peek over my shoulder she wont
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Not if i dont let her peek over my shoulder she wont
NOW NOW bernie

she wouldnt be able to see anyway your head would be in the way
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:25 pm
Banned

NOW NOW bernie

Thats not his head
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:27 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

NOW NOW bernie

I just couldnt resist it i tried to drag my fingers away from the keyboard but i was weak,lol:
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just couldnt resist it i tried to drag my fingers away from the keyboard but i was weak,lol:
We all have moments of weakness.

Mine was at the altar
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:29 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

she was cooking yesterday and i sneaked up and licked the sweat off her back.....bloody salty it was
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:30 pm
FREE TIBET

We all have moments of weakness.

Mine was at the altar
Tell me about it i have 5 weeks of feedom left,then weakness all the way to the grave
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:31 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by aston man
she was cooking yesterday and i sneaked up and licked the sweat off her back.....bloody salty it was
Jesus Marcus you married a croc ??
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:31 pm
Banned

Mornin Mate !

Does she like the salty taste too ????
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Braver man that me Marcus
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Mornin Mate !

Does she like the salty taste too ????
now come on you know ive packed in the sexual inuendos
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tell me about it i have 5 weeks of feedom left,then weakness all the way to the grave
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.