Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The BE Member of the Year Awards

The BE Member of the Year Awards

Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The BE Member of the Year Awards

I thought of this because there are two BE members that really have helped me in recent months.

Gobbyjock is one of them and Sorchar is the other.

Gobbyjock kept me sane (actually dont know if that is possible ) while I was going through a difficult time, phoned me to cheer me up, still phones me for a gossip and reassures me when Im down.

Sorchar phones me up and today, I had to go to the post office to collect a parcel. Parcel was from Sorchar so i thought I would open it at the post office.

Inside was a Scottish Passport (im not kidding either, you ask Sorchar), a pair of flashing lights for my bra to make my tits flash, a flashing pen for hubby, a giant and I mean giant, pair of knickers, a bag of toys to add to Gordons toy box, a chinese symbol (for good luck ect) and a card.

It really cheered me up, then she phoned me this afternoon and we discussed at length, the usual worries (visa, family etc) and put the world to rights.

And it made me think, that its really nice to be friends with someone you havent met or have met only once and they do little things like that which can have a huge effect on cheering you up.

I know when Gobbyjock phones me, she never fails to make me laugh no matter how crap Im feeling.

Although Gordons new bag of toys have now been placed in his own toybox which he spent all afternoon rumaging around in and making a mess.

Are there any BE members that have made a difference to you in a positive way? If so, nows your chance to name them.

Gobbyjock and Sorchar, you are brilliant and thanks for being there and for being you.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The BE Member of the Year Awards

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I thought of this because there are two BE members that really have helped me in recent months.

Gobbyjock kept me sane (actually dont know if that is possible ) while I was going through a difficult time, phoned me to cheer me up, still phones me for a gossip and reassures me when Im down.

Sorchar phones me up and today, I had to go to the post office to collect a parcel. Parcel was from Sorchar so i thought I would open it at the post office.

Inside was a Scottish Passport (im not kidding either, you ask Sorchar), a pair of flashing lights for my bra to make my tits flash, a flashing pen for hubby, a giant and I mean giant, pair of knickers, a bag of toys to add to Gordons toy box, a chinese symbol (for good luck ect) and a card.

It really cheered me up, then she phoned me this afternoon and we discussed at length, the usual worries (visa, family etc) and put the world to rights.

And it made me think, that its really nice to be friends with someone you havent met or have met only once and they do little things like that which can have a huge effect on cheering you up.

I know when Gobbyjock phones me, she never fails to make me laugh no matter how crap Im feeling.

Although Gordons new bag of toys have now been placed in his own toybox which he spent all afternoon rumaging around in and making a mess.

Are there any BE members that have made a difference to you in a positive way? If so, nows your chance to name them.

Gobbyjock and Sorchar, you are brilliant and thanks for being there and for being you.
thats a really lovely thread and great to hear you have made some lovely friends

gee x
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

that's nice to hear pp....
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:48 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Kiwichild
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Sam, thats really lovely.

I can't narrow mine down to anyone in particular as I think you are all great.

I must say though that me and Margaret can have a good natter and I always feel a lot more cheery when we've done
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:50 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Aw Sam, thats really lovely.

I can't narrow mine down to anyone in particular as I think you are all great.

I must say though that me and Margaret can have a good natter and I always feel a lot more cheery when we've done

Same here , you must be sick of my moans.

But i feel over the last week or two kiwichild has brought a smile to everyones face
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:51 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2

But i feel over the last week or two kiwichild has brought a smile to everyones face

Margaret, you must see my Scottish Passport, its brill.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get sick of you moaning

As for the other, it's not a smile on my face it's more of a or look.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:53 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
that's nice to hear pp....
Sorry to gatecrash this thread, but I had to tell you I love your pics of Simon Cowell!!!!!!!!!!! He is bloody gorgeous
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit
Sorry to gatecrash this thread, but I had to tell you I love your pics of Simon Cowell!!!!!!!!!!! He is bloody gorgeous
hmm i think so too and he's on the tv tonight
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:56 pm

You two need some kind of threapy.

PP don't think ave seen a scottish passport before
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:56 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

Jessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond reputeJessica Rabbit has a reputation beyond repute

A lovely thread, its nice that you have met people who have made a big impression on your life.

I like everyone on here,
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

I married one, and another one offered me her bed when we needed one for the night.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:57 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

woo hoo!!!! American Idol is the highlight of my week
Old Mar 21st 2006, 3:58 pm
crazy, sexy,cool member

You two need some kind of threapy.

PP don't think ave seen a scottish passport before
I need some Simon therapy, What I would do to have one night with him LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.