Meet Bobby!

Old Apr 25th 2008, 1:04 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meet Bobby!

This is Bobby, my new Maltese X Shih Tzu.
He's 8 weeks old and a bundle of fluff
Attached Thumbnails Meet Bobby!-bobby-006.jpg  
Old Apr 25th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet Bobby!

Aaah he is georgous ...... could just cuddle him now !!!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:36 pm
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Aaaw he's cute
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Oh he's just so adorable!

He looks so fluffy and cuddly!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

He is so cute ! Im sure he will be lots of fun

Nicky
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh T, he's gorgeous. You bringing him to the meet next week? Moose will be coming along with us, so the boys can play together.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:32 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

He is gorgeous - it's a shame you are not in Victoria - he could have made sweet babies with my Molly - well when they get a bit older and had a few dates!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Meet Bobby!-dsc00804.jpg  
Old Apr 26th 2008, 6:33 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
This is Bobby, my new Maltese X Shih Tzu.
He's 8 weeks old and a bundle of fluff
You can mop the floor with him

Nice bit of fluff!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:07 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
You can mop the floor with him

Nice bit of fluff!
There's an idea!
Well, first night, OH slept on the 3 seater (alcohol induced) and I ended up on the 2 seater all night
Put them both to bed in the laundry but my other dog, Molly, kept barking at him and he kept crying. Had to relent otherwise it would have woken the kids and didn't fancy having them in the lounge as well!
I know it will take time for them both to get used to each other and for him to settle into our family, but hope it's quick!
Anyone got any ideas?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:08 am
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by Vanessa
He is gorgeous - it's a shame you are not in Victoria - he could have made sweet babies with my Molly - well when they get a bit older and had a few dates!!!!

She's lovely
We've got a Molly too!
Old Apr 26th 2008, 7:09 am
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Oh T, he's gorgeous. You bringing him to the meet next week? Moose will be coming along with us, so the boys can play together.
Won't be able to bring him as he hasn't had all his vaccinations yet.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Meet Robbie

He's really cute Tracey. He looks very similar to our pup. We got Robbie last Sunday. He's a Shih Tzu X King Charles Cavalier.

I was adamant I was not going to have a dog but under the pressure from my OH & daughter I crumbled. Although he's very cute I'm wondering what on earth have I done
Could really do with some reassuring words if anyone has any? Does it get easier? I've gone into obsessive clean mode because I can't stand 'dog odour'.

Leigh
Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:36 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Aww bless Tracey.

We are getting a dog soon too. Paul is away on and off now until end May so the hunt starts proper when we get back. Have a couple of breeders names (thanks Nicky and Sandra) so can't wait now.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:25 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet Robbie

Leigh, he's lovely. We found the best thing for "doggy odour" is to clean with a vinegar/water solution as soon as he has an accident. It will get rid of the proteins in the urine/poop. I then wash the floors with NuClenz eucalyptus scent. Makes the house smell nice and clean. Also, keep his bedding clean and be sure to vaccuum regularly to keep the hair under control.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Meet Robbie

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Leigh, he's lovely. We found the best thing for "doggy odour" is to clean with a vinegar/water solution as soon as he has an accident. It will get rid of the proteins in the urine/poop. I then wash the floors with NuClenz eucalyptus scent. Makes the house smell nice and clean. Also, keep his bedding clean and be sure to vaccuum regularly to keep the hair under control.
Thanks Dorothy, the odour isn't from urine or poop though, it's just a general doggy smell. We've washed his bedding & he's had a couple of baths, he looks gorgeous & fluffy after his bath but he still smells
He's due at the vets this week for injections so I'll get the vet to check him over, see if there's anything else we could be doing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.