Originally Posted by Margaret2
Are you from Canada or something
How could you tell?
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: This is me signing off.....

If I leave here suddenly tonight, its not that hubby has dragged me off for a shag but the server here is playing up

Sure, sure.....come on now...surely you can think up a better excuse than that!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
How could you tell?

It was the mention of hockey, i don't see people profiles, as i turned this off, coz i find them offensive at times especially the avators

Last edited by Margaret2; Apr 2nd 2006 at 10:36 am.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:37 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think rescuing Wendy is more of a priority than the story

not your nan , of course, sorry to hear that

Would all scottish people saddle their Highland Cows and meet in the BE garden, everyon else can ride a horse.

We will invade Wendys house, tie up her husband and stuff an emu feather up his bum cheeks and we shall kidnap Wendy and bring her 'home'.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was the mention of hockey, i don't see people profiles, as i turned this off, coz i find them offensive at times especially the avators

Good guess - hockey and canadians go hand in hand!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:42 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Would all scottish people saddle their Highland Cows and meet in the BE garden, everyon else can ride a horse.

We will invade Wendys house, tie up her husband and stuff an emu feather up his bum cheeks and we shall kidnap Wendy and bring her 'home'.

Ok, but i'm bringing a bull and boy is he big
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Arent you the LUCKY one!
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hung like a pony.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 10:52 am

Hung like a pony.

I'm sorry, i don't know what you mean, are you suggesting i shag bulls
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 12:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Hung like a pony.
u called
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:03 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
u called
A Shetland pony.
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bordy
A Shetland pony.

More like a 'My little pony'
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:55 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
A Shetland pony.
still bigger than yours (rmbr the big night oot we all had) i saw bix giggle when u tickled him with yours
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Hels
'My little pony'
so you buck ??????
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 8:25 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Don't know when he'll let me back on

See you all next time
Ooh Wendy what's happened!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.