Me and the Barbie

Old Dec 10th 2014, 10:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Me and the Barbie

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
My opinion of you echos the opinions of many,hence yer need to post this thread,sad really
You do know how much it annoys me when I have to agree with you, don't you?
Old Dec 10th 2014, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris just loves the attention. He is quite a masterful wind-up merchant, a key figure in any self-respecting internet forum.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Personally I think your posts are more often entertaining than not Chris. However I do have one query. Are people, only 'tossers' when they complain about other tossers or just people that complain about anything to the people that have the keys to the goodies and biscuits cupboard ?

Does this mean that from this point on all people that complain to the mods are now to be known as Tossers ?

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Dec 11th 2014 at 2:00 am.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris955
This is why I don't understand what is happening with me, not the tossers making complaints about me as I suspect I complain about them as well lol
Let’s see if I can make a stab at those “making complaints” about you.

They will be the ones sick of seeing your posts contain the line “just like in Australia” over and over again.

They will be the ones fed up of your, Steve Irwin like, constant positivity about the UK. Being positive is great, unless its constant, then it gets on peoples tits… just like Steve Irwin did.

They will be the ones fed up of seeing “not in my part of the UK” for the thousandth time.

They will be the ones who have had enough of “I’ve never seen that in the UK”.

They will be… ahh what the Hell, I'm sure you get the drift.

Did that help?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:13 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I post on a knitting forum.....but I can't farkin knit.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:15 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I post on a knitting forum.....but I can't farkin knit.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:20 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Chris, don't rise to the bait, or rather sink to their level, think before you post, as some involved start out to get your hackles up.
Yeah I know, it's only a few to be fair and I do ignore them. This isn't so much about those few but the fact that those at the top think I shouldn't post in the Australian section which I find odd especially given many of the comments here.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:21 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheCreature
Let’s see if I can make a stab at those “making complaints” about you.

They will be the ones sick of seeing your posts contain the line “just like in Australia” over and over again.

They will be the ones fed up of your, Steve Irwin like, constant positivity about the UK. Being positive is great, unless its constant, then it gets on peoples tits… just like Steve Irwin did.

They will be the ones fed up of seeing “not in my part of the UK” for the thousandth time.

They will be the ones who have had enough of “I’ve never seen that in the UK”.

They will be… ahh what the Hell, I'm sure you get the drift.

Did that help?
You mean he is acting just like some of the starry eyed immigrants to Australia then?
Do they get the same amount of flak?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

TheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond reputeTheCreature has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You mean he is acting just like some of the starry eyed immigrants to Australia then?
I see Hardy's turned up.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:23 am
Banned

Don't give him the attention he seeks, you know his agenda as well as I do.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:23 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I see Hardy's turned up.
Wow...that was funny

What do you do for an encore?
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:24 am
Bitter and twisted

I just like to play with the hard of thinking sometimes
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:25 am
Banned

I just like to play with the hard of thinking sometimes
I know but best not to feed them.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

I haven't posted in nearly a year and you think I have an agenda!
Old Dec 11th 2014, 6:30 am
Bitter and twisted

I haven't posted in nearly a year and you think I have an agenda!
Is it that long?....hadn't noticed you had gone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.