is it me?

Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:27 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default is it me?

i cant grasp the fascination with cars,burning rubber and bake bean tins on the end of the exhaust???

whats it all about?

i used to like girls and football when i was 18,not a car and a can of spray paint?(for spraying me bleedin name all over the place)..
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is it me?

Originally Posted by aston man
i cant grasp the fascination with cars,burning rubber and bake bean tins on the end of the exhaust???

whats it all about?

i used to like girls and football when i was 18,not a car and a can of spray paint?(for spraying me bleedin name all over the place)..
Me neither mate . Can't see the point of working 2 weeks just to buy a new set of wheels every month
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

There's a 16 year old lad a couple of doors away from me with one's of those bean tin thingos and I swear he's literally got no brain in his heid at all. Every Tuesday he sits outside his house and revs the guts out of it then after 5 minutes of that he's off racing up and down the street and in and out all the back streets then back for a rev and so on. This goes on ALL day! WTF!!I've told him to turns his stereo down a couple of times coz it was shakin ma windies and the look he gave me...there's was nobody in there!!
Just thought I'd share that.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:34 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Me neither mate . Can't see the point of working 2 weeks just to buy a new set of wheels every month
and the speed limit is about 20 miles an hour,,then have a 50 litre v8 supercharged penis extension...

i cant get me head round it all.....

im quite happy with me hyudni(flippin hell thats a hard word)getz...
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:45 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

basically you are too old to understand it Ast!

you have to be 16
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:47 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

and the speed limit is about 20 miles an hour,,then have a 50 litre v8 supercharged penis extension...

i cant get me head round it all.....

im quite happy with me hyudni(flippin hell thats a hard word)getz...
where have you been you old fart? the girlies on here have had withdrawal pains

As for the blokes with these exhaust things I have to say I don't need one my dick is big enough

I drive a Kia Rio much easier to spell than driving a Gertz

Last edited by The OH; Dec 4th 2007 at 10:12 am. Reason: spelling
Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by The OH
where have you been you old fart? the girlies on here have had withdrawals pains

As for the blokes with these exhaust things I have to say I don't need one my dick is big enough

I drive a Kia Rio much easier to spell than drive a Gertz

aint life great....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:53 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Where the bloody hell have you been Mr!!!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:17 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Not in the Library thats for sure at its was closed at the time of his last post!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=The OH;5630945]where have you been you old fart? the girlies on here have had withdrawal pains

Hey! We didn't say we were missing him! Just wondered if the flies had ate him
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:29 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

whats it all about?

At least it's not the boom boxes we used to get in Canada. Seriously, the entire back seat and boot of the cars would be filled with the largest speakers you could buy...sometimes they would have them custom made if they couldn't find big enough ones at the stereo shops. The bass was enough to rattle your windows when they were still 1/2 km away.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand it either.... and some of them are grown men, in their 30s and 40s, time to grow up me thinks...

makes me laugh, when you go into Bunbury they just drive up and down the main street all day - why not actually GO somewhere rather than waste all that petrol posing when most of the people looking at you are thinking what a tw*t you are?

mind you, it's the same the world over. i remember being in Bridlington, my OH's parents had a holiday home up there. There was a guy in a black Peugot 205, all he did all day long was drive round and round and round - in the end I used to wave at him as I'd seen him so often!!!
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:46 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Aston, time to move on.....

to 4x4's!

Big suspension lifts, big bull bars with a winch, aggressive tyres, how big a caravan/boat can you tow?
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:28 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
makes me laugh, when you go into Bunbury they just drive up and down the main street all day - why not actually GO somewhere rather than waste all that petrol posing when most of the people looking at you are thinking what a tw*t you are?

mind you, it's the same the world over. i remember being in Bridlington, my OH's parents had a holiday home up there. There was a guy in a black Peugot 205, all he did all day long was drive round and round and round - in the end I used to wave at him as I'd seen him so often!!!
This used to make me laugh in the UK - Young men in the hot hatches driving up and down The Parade in Leamington town centre windows down and stereo up full and sitting at the lights reving thier engines

Have been luck not to see much hoone action, but you cant miss where they've been!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Hoon tyre tracks are a bit like crop circles.... you dont see or hear anything yet the next morning, there they are......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.