Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Margarets Tartan Support Thread

Wikiposts

Margarets Tartan Support Thread

Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:05 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Margarets Tartan Support Thread

It has been brought to the notice of some BE members that Margarets husband has decided that she loves us more than him and is going to put severe restrictions on her internet use and has intentions to limit her to just 6 days a week, leaving Sundays free for him so he can take her on walks.

I for one, love Margarets posts, especially when she's pissed and types in Scottish.

This thread is aimed to attract the Tartan Army of Scottish people, so they can rally round to protect the Happy Haggis.

Gobbyjock, Sorchar, Bordy, Soapy to name a few, must put on their kilts and stuff and be prepared to go to battle.

It shall be messy, it won't be pretty and we won't rest until we have done what we set out to do.

Bring Margaret back to the forum, where she belongs.

Let the battle of the Tartan begin.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:06 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Margarets Tartan Support Thread

Come on back Margaret and don't forget the wine luv!
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:07 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I shall put this on my signature so Soapy can join when he wakes up.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm not scottish and don't own a kilt, but I can bring square sausages to throw at him

It's just not right. She needs a hubby like mine. I just put a beer in one hand and the remote in the other and off he goes. If he does try to talk to me I just nod my head and say yes a lot.

We should have a whip round so that Margaret can buy him some golf clubs and send him on his way.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:09 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Aw reet, am oaf tae git ma man's kilt oot the wardrobe.

Come oan doon tae ma bit Mags, they can take yir PC but they cannae stoap yi postin'

Gill
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Aw reet, am oaf tae git ma man's kilt oot the wardrobe.

Come oan doon tae ma bit Mags, they can take yir PC but they cannae stoap yi postin'

Gill

Im going to find a tartan avatar right now.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:10 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

He must not be allowed to get away with it! He is only a man, he MUST be shown who's the boss!

by the way pp, thank you for reversing my gender on the old age thread hun, much appreciated I can throw s**t with the best of em.

In fact that is what I can do to help if you like
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by ub40fan
He must not be allowed to get away with it! He is only a man, he MUST be shown who's the boss!

by the way pp, thank you for reversing my gender on the old age thread hun, much appreciated I can throw s**t with the best of em.

Get some tartan avatars in support.

We cannot and will not allow him to take Margaret away from us.
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

John has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond reputeJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan

We do have some uses you know! Like, erm.....oh bugger it, as you were
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John

I think men are good for keeping feet warm on a cold night. Apart from that I could live without one
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
It has been brought to the notice of some BE members that Margarets husband has decided that she loves us more than him and is going to put severe restrictions on her internet use and has intentions to limit her to just 6 days a week, leaving Sundays free for him so he can take her on walks.

I for one, love Margarets posts, especially when she's pissed and types in Scottish.

This thread is aimed to attract the Tartan Army of Scottish people, so they can rally round to protect the Happy Haggis.

Gobbyjock, Sorchar, Bordy, Soapy to name a few, must put on their kilts and stuff and be prepared to go to battle.

It shall be messy, it won't be pretty and we won't rest until we have done what we set out to do.

Bring Margaret back to the forum, where she belongs.

Let the battle of the Tartan begin.

Richt, ahm jist this meenit awa tae gird ma loins wi ma kilt - the huntin wan will be jist the joab. Wi a thae braw an fearless lads and lassies ahint ye Maggie, ye'l naw be long afore ye're free. They kin tak ye're computer but they canna tak yer freedom ! Up his kilt wi jaggy nettles :scared:
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sorchar

Richt, ahm jist this meenit awa tae gird ma loins wi ma kilt - the huntin wan will be jist the joab. Wi a thae braw an fearless lads and lassies ahint ye Maggie, ye'l naw be long afore ye're free. They kin tak ye're computer but they canna tak yer freedom ! Up his kilt wi jaggy nettles :scared:

Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John
aye, target practice
Old Feb 18th 2006, 5:58 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Got ma new avatar all sorted, even used oor ain tartan

Noo let's sort oot Maggie's man!! They're only aboot wan oor fi me, wan maer Breezer and ah'll git roon there bit. :scared:
Old Feb 18th 2006, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by herrchook
Got ma new avatar all sorted, even used oor ain tartan

Noo let's sort oot Maggie's man!! They're only aboot wan oor fi me, wan maer Breezer and ah'll git roon there bit. :scared:
Richt, ahm oan the road ti gie ye a lift tae Maggies in the caur, ah hivne the time tae paint it a tartan tho. Ye'l need tae keep yer e'en postit fur ra polis fur it's no ma caur. Nae time tae ask fur a len, Maggie needs wur help the noo, no ramorra. You jist hing oan therr Maggie, he's gawn tae get a skelpit leatherin an a Glesgae kiss in a meenit.

Last edited by Sorchar; Feb 18th 2006 at 6:13 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.