Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:08 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Margaret Thatcher is dead

Your copy of the Mail soggy already?
Originally Posted by IJ157
What are you wittering on about?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

IJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rajj
She's responsible for dividing the Country in a manner never seen before or after and destroying communities. She was responsible for encouraging and fighting a war which resulted in many deaths (both British and Argentinian). Today I'll remember all those whose lives she wrecked the passing of an old woman who was incapable of doing any further damage.

You do realise Argentina started that war.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

IJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond reputeIJ157 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IvanM
Your copy of the Mail soggy already?
Don't read the Mail.

Nice try chump.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:20 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Beat the Argies, Scargill, Adams / IRA, turned around a basketcase economy, gave countless 1000's the opportunity to buy their council house.. No wonder this mass circulation paper is printing a souvenir special..
Attached Thumbnails Margaret Thatcher is dead-thatcher.jpg  
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by soapy©
Ha!
How will i wver get through the day now that you think that of me?
Apparently by not being able to spell 'ever' correctly.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:28 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Her final wish was to be cremated but unfortunately there is no coal left..
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
First time I've surfaced on this forum for many a year mate, but I always said to myself that I would look for a post from you when this momentous night finally came about! So enjoy your partying. I certainly am! Ding Dong!!
Originally Posted by Bernieboy
A joyous day indeed,**** the detox i'm going to the boozer
Originally Posted by Pollyana
You two came to mind at once, off partying together were you?
Man that sun is bright this morning ... Going to roll into work about midday
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

No it wouldn't. You do realise she actually saved the country. The UK was in a terrible state in 1979.
Have you seen the state of it now? Deregulation of the banking sector. Privatization of the utilities. Markets being self regulating. Just about every idea she had has been shown to be simply wrong. The country has been bankrupted by the banks. Utility prices are rocketing.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently by not being able to spell 'ever' correctly.
where?
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by isgraham
Have you seen the state of it now? Deregulation of the banking sector. Privatization of the utilities. Markets being self regulating. Just about every idea she had has been shown to be simply wrong. The country has been bankrupted by the banks. Utility prices are rocketing.
I left the country three and a half years ago.

You can blame Brown and New Labour for the current state of affairs. They are the most responsible.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:36 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Difficult for me........

Sad that the heart was ripped out of many communities, including where I was born (Nottingham) and where my parents originated from in the North East.

However, 1979 was a mess. I left school in 1982, into engineering, and the reduction of the union power (in the steel industry), [following the collapse of the miners], allowed the company I worked for to prosper, creating new jobs and delivering new techniques into the old south wales steel mills. By the early 1990's we were the dominant supplier of automated packaging systems into the industry globally, and the roots of this success started with the reduction in union strength, allowing businesses to open up to new technology.

Lastly, the Poll tax, never understood the fuss, a house with 2 people will consume the same resources as the house next door with 2 people. Why is it necessary to charge one house more than the other, just because it is a higher value property.

Anyway RIP Maggie, whatever legacy you left, I thnk you tried to do what you felt was right; and ultimately the country agreed with you 3 times in the polls.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ValeSpark
Difficult for me........

Sad that the heart was ripped out of many communities, including where I was born (Nottingham) and where my parents originated from in the North East.

However, 1979 was a mess. I left school in 1982, into engineering, and the reduction of the union power (in the steel industry), [following the collapse of the miners], allowed the company I worked for to prosper, creating new jobs and delivering new techniques into the old south wales steel mills. By the early 1990's we were the dominant supplier of automated packaging systems into the industry globally, and the roots of this success started with the reduction in union strength, allowing businesses to open up to new technology.

Lastly, the Poll tax, never understood the fuss, a house with 2 people will consume the same resources as the house next door with 2 people. Why is it necessary to charge one house more than the other, just because it is a higher value property.

Anyway RIP Maggie, whatever legacy you left, I thnk you tried to do what you felt was right; and ultimately the country agreed with you 3 times in the polls.
Just noticed that my post about Maggie, was my 666 post..... off to find the twilight zone
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:41 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

I am sure you will like the 40 plus look a like tribute special.
Don't read the Mail.

Nice try chump.
Old Apr 8th 2013, 9:58 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
RIP Great Lady, You were the strongest leader The former Great Britian had since Sir Winston Churchill, Sleep Well
Aus loves people like you,deluded fools
Old Apr 8th 2013, 10:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just heard that news....mixed emotions really
Hated the woman but did not wish her dead
That exactly echo's my own thoughts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.