Manscaping

Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:04 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold
Default Manscaping

Waxing, plucking, trimming, general maintenance - why aren't more guys into it? Why should women be waxed to within an inch of their lives and yet men wander around with gorilla backs?

Do we prefer men to be well groomed or au natural?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:11 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manscaping

Originally Posted by Peepster
Waxing, plucking, trimming, general maintenance - why aren't more guys into it? Why should women be waxed to within an inch of their lives and yet men wander around with gorilla backs?

I don't think most men would find the idea of a back, sack and crack appealing.
Possibly Dean though.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

My old boss was a hairy git. You could see the hair on his back through is work shirt and it was poking out of his collar, great tufts of it sprouting out his ears. The office girls used to call him 'gorilla biscuits'.

I have to get my hair cut every second week but I draw the line at moisturisers and eye creams and manicures.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Well its not about them is it?! I mean a bikini wax is not a pleasurable experience while you are getting it done!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Well its not about them is it?! I mean a bikini wax is not a pleasurable experience while you are getting it done!
Why do it then? You could just trim the "spider's legs" with a pair of scissors.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:23 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Honest to god, Mr P virtually has a mohawk growing out of his arse crack when he bends over but refuses to deal with the situation.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:25 am
Random Member

Originally Posted by kporte
Why do it then? You could just trim the "spider's legs" with a pair of scissors.
With Mr P it would be more into the realm of topiary...
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
What possesses a woman to sit spread-eagled whilst a stranger applies wax to their muff and tears the hair out???????

Is there some kind of Freudian thing?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Honest to god, Mr P virtually has a mohawk growing out of his arse crack when he bends over but refuses to deal with the situation.
Perhaps you should offer to braid it for him. Some ribbons or beads maybe even some highlights here and there?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:28 am
Random Member

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
What possesses a woman to sit spread-eagled whilst a stranger applies wax to their muff and tears the hair out???????

We are not spread eagled....one leg is straight whilst the other is bent
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:30 am
Random Member

Perhaps you should offer to braid it for him. Some ribbons or beads maybe even some highlights here and there?
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:37 am
Account Closed

It does seem a bit bizarre. Can't imagine many blokes lining up for a scrotum waxing......
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly Dean though.
I can't imagine that Dean has one single hair that doesn't grow in the appropriate place
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:25 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Waxing, plucking, trimming, general maintenance - why aren't more guys into it?
Because it's effeminate. A lot of Aussies like the old waxed look though but Aussie guys are more buffed and spend more time in the gym than brits. they're also more vain the the Aussie women.

Why should women be waxed to within an inch of their lives and yet men wander around with gorilla backs?
Because that's what women do.

You tell me. Most women that i've been with say they prefer a man to look like a man and not a woman. Men have hair, boys and girls/women do not.

Last edited by Deancm; Jul 24th 2009 at 2:32 am.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:26 am
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Possibly Dean though.
Not a hope in hell is some beauty therapist putting a strip of wax near my bollocks!

Lucily I don't have a hairy back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.