Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Mans Penis ( not rude )

The Mans Penis ( not rude )

Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:30 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation The Mans Penis ( not rude )

Ok im 42, and i dont think of myself as old, in fact i see everything as if i was a 17 yr old still.. albeit im in an x-factor(sorry x-files) body costume. !

Problems, are, in the interim period of 17-42 i reckon the males penis has shifted position, to somewhere up by the nipple. !

I will explain, my kids bought me some boardies...

Now the seam of the crotch is somewhere towards my knee cap ( they fit great bgy the way ) lol...

and yet when i unzip my fly, im no where near my DOODAH ! in fact, to piddle in said fashionble position, I would need to thread the thing upwards, and then do a dbl fold, and piddle with arse pointing backwards, knees slightly bent, and hold head back in fear of over spray !!

whats the bloody go !!!

Surely it cant be me lol.... no way !!!

Fashion designers need to install a quick detach para pocket, for us old farts who dont wanna play pocket origami when we need to have a slash !!

Ste ( is it just me lol ? )
Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mans Penis ( not rude )

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Ok im 42, and i dont think of myself as old, in fact i see everything as if i was a 17 yr old still.. albeit im in an x-factor(sorry x-files) body costume. !

Problems, are, in the interim period of 17-42 i reckon the males penis has shifted position, to somewhere up by the nipple. !

Now the seam of the crotch is somewhere towards my knee cap ( they fit great bgy the way ) lol...

and yet when i unzip my fly, im no where near my DOODAH ! in fact, to piddle in said fashionble position, I would need to thread the thing upwards, and then do a dbl fold, and piddle with arse pointing backwards, knees slightly bent, and hold head back in fear of over spray !!

whats the bloody go !!!

Fashion designers need to install a quick detach para pocket, for us old farts who dont wanna play pocket origami when we need to have a slash !!

Erm - it appears so (tiptoes out of the quiet room......)
Old Mar 18th 2008, 11:07 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing to offer you Lol just laffin' at your thread/s you're crackers.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:14 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

whats the bloody go !!!

My old man's is proportioned so he can simply unzip and go. Even when the fly is down near his knees.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

annkc
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:44 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like you finally have some idea of all the crap us women have to go through. Try busting for a pee in the winter and you are wearing tights and a skirt - tights go down, skirt goes up around neck.....handbag is strangling you from behind and your coat is nearly in the loo.

Maybe you should ask your kids - you might be doing it wrong!!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:50 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

That's where you are going wrong. It is the waist band that is supposed to be at knee level to be fashionable (with 12 inches of boxers showing) not the crotch
Old Mar 18th 2008, 1:02 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

i think as Worzel said its a waistband problem , thing is if you have a bit of a belly they just don't sit right ....

so you can't just hang out & lean back with you hands behind your head & ... go ?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:57 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

So im a GUT SLUT !!!

Im doin what wheeler suggested... gonna get me a SKIRT !
Old Mar 18th 2008, 6:59 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

So im a GUT SLUT !!!

Im doin what wheeler suggested... gonna get me a SKIRT !
borrow Soapys
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Icarus
borrow Soapys
He threw out his bay city roller mini skirts, and just has leather ones now... he says they chaffe, but thats the appeal !