Man's best friend

Old Aug 24th 2012, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Man's best friend

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
However a cat wouldn't have made the child take it for a walk so wouldn't have got into difficulties in the first place.
That black and white (kitten) now cat that the wife rescued is very different to any other cat we've owned and we've had a few.

Everyone that sees it says "It's been here before" I'm not into that kind of reincarnation stuff, it's behaviour is fairly unique though.. Loves Water... will dart up to anyone that has a tap running and stick its head under the tap as to get a drink I should take some youtube footage of it in a male toilet situation, as it stands at the side of the bowl swiping the flow with it's paw... hence you have to make sure you shut the door.. Watches us and what we do so intently and check out every single new thing that comes into the house. Even to the point of waiting outside a cupboard where we have put something as to get in and have a browse at the new object. Will only sleep under blanket with its head on a pillow The way it watches everything we do, is slightly freaky though. Attemps to open doors by jumping up at the handle. I reckon it's going to work out how to turn on a long handled tap.

Loves the wife, takes flying leaps at her to get her to hold it. I reckon we could train this one to do tricks.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 10:49 am
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

I can understand people not liking cats but I cannot understand the need to think of cruel ways to dispose of them.
Maybe I am being over sensitive as I lost my cat of 17 years this week. She used to follow us around when we went for a walk around our estate.
Old Aug 24th 2012, 12:15 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

cat brisket on egg noodles
Old Aug 24th 2012, 12:19 pm
Daffyd Duck

commonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond reputecommonwealth has a reputation beyond repute

Hello cooks, chefs, moms, and occasionally dads,
You know how sometimes you can't stand cats? Well, here's an awesome recipe to fill your stomach, and to get rid of that pesky burden.
And... it's all just 100 calories!

Here's your ingredients;
1. Cat (preferably 15 lbs, cubed)
2. 2 shallots
3. 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
4. 1 zucchini (diced)
5. 1 tbsp basil
6. 3 apples (sliced)

TIP: Please remember to defur, declaw, and debone the cat before adding to pot. (this may take a while)

Add ingredients, in order (spices last), into a pot, cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, stir, and enjoy. But please let cool, it can be very hot.

Sincerely,
Chef Marie Groufe
Old Aug 24th 2012, 8:33 pm
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by commonwealth
Hello cooks, chefs, moms, and occasionally dads,
You know how sometimes you can't stand cats? Well, here's an awesome recipe to fill your stomach, and to get rid of that pesky burden.
And... it's all just 100 calories!

Here's your ingredients;
1. Cat (preferably 15 lbs, cubed)
2. 2 shallots
3. 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
4. 1 zucchini (diced)
5. 1 tbsp basil
6. 3 apples (sliced)

TIP: Please remember to defur, declaw, and debone the cat before adding to pot. (this may take a while)

Add ingredients, in order (spices last), into a pot, cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, stir, and enjoy. But please let cool, it can be very hot.

Sincerely,
Chef Marie Groufe