Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The man from Delmonte - he say

The man from Delmonte - he say

Old Oct 19th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default The man from Delmonte - he say

Yeah - I just got home and had an email from Amy.....

It was short and sweet and said 'thank you for your card and present'

not much but somehting to hold onto - couldn't have come at a more needed time.

thanks to all who have suffered me recently.
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The man from Delmonte - he say

Originally Posted by sasbear

That is such wonderful news am so happy for you x
Old Oct 20th 2007, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

thats fantastic..
Old Oct 21st 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mands
thats fantastic..
thanks guys - it was a wonderful surprise - and thanks Wendy for the pm's - helped me through the weekend
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

A baby step forward. Chin up hon.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
A baby step forward. Chin up hon.
Thanks Pen

I called Sheffield on Tuesday morning to talk to Turtletom - and guess who answered?

Amy! - I was so shocked I didn't know what to say - so the short conversation was 'short but sweet' she said hi and so did I - I asked how she was and she said good - I said apart from your knees that is then? and she giggled and said yes - apart from my knees.

I told her to look after herself and said how good it was to hear her voice. and then I pushed a little request in b4 she put down the phone...I asked her to send me some recent pics of her as I hadn't got any new ones and I didn't know what she looked like now...

I didn't hold my breathe but last night - after attending a work function - I arrived home and step daughter told me amy was online and had told her to say she had emailed me.

I plucked up courage (always dreading the worst that she was gonna tell me to back out of her life again) but she had sent me another short but sweet message - 'here you go this is what I look like now - and attached 3 photos!

I am trying to keep from expecting too much - but I am very hopeful again all at once.

Just wanted to share this good news as my more recent posts have been very down hearted and self pitying
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed babe...sounds like she wants to mend bridges too
Old Oct 25th 2007, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys - it was a wonderful surprise - and thanks Wendy for the pm's - helped me through the weekend
You're welcome mate.

Thanks Pen

I called Sheffield on Tuesday morning to talk to Turtletom - and guess who answered?

Amy! - I was so shocked I didn't know what to say - so the short conversation was 'short but sweet' she said hi and so did I - I asked how she was and she said good - I said apart from your knees that is then? and she giggled and said yes - apart from my knees.

I told her to look after herself and said how good it was to hear her voice. and then I pushed a little request in b4 she put down the phone...I asked her to send me some recent pics of her as I hadn't got any new ones and I didn't know what she looked like now...

I didn't hold my breathe but last night - after attending a work function - I arrived home and step daughter told me amy was online and had told her to say she had emailed me.

I plucked up courage (always dreading the worst that she was gonna tell me to back out of her life again) but she had sent me another short but sweet message - 'here you go this is what I look like now - and attached 3 photos!

I am trying to keep from expecting too much - but I am very hopeful again all at once.

Just wanted to share this good news as my more recent posts have been very down hearted and self pitying
Excellent.