Malcolm Turnbull

Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Malcolm Turnbull

Originally Posted by Luma
Why does he irritate me so much
As broad shoulders has already stated, he a smug tory bas&&rd.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:26 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Deancm
They're all as bad as each other.
I agree

Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:27 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I agree
are you capable of NOT sitting on the fence on something?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:39 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
are you capable of NOT sitting on the fence on something?
I normally disagree with Deancm, today I agree, and..........

Anyway all Politicians are as bad as each other, they promise the earth before the elections, and we got the same stuff again after.

At the election the ALP promised to look after the ... what was his word, it wasn't "battler", it was... "working families"...

anyway what happened...
  • Someone on half the average wage will be better of by $150 from tomorrow due to tax cuts.
  • Someone on the average wage will be better of by $300 from tomorrow due to tax cuts, twice as much as the person on half the half, that's fair.
  • Someone on three times the average wage will be better of by $2,150 from tomorrow due to tax cuts, SEVEN times as much as the person on a third of his wage.

Different party, different politics, same result...

And as a non voter, that fence is mine