Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Malaysian airlines free stopovers!!

Malaysian airlines free stopovers!!

Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:56 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Malaysian airlines free stopovers!!

Just had an email from Austravel and they have the following offer:

Fly Malaysian between 15.4.07 and 15.6.07 and you can have free stopovers at:

2 nights in 3* Hydro Majestic hotel in Penang

2 nights in 4* Bayview Beach Resort in Penang or

1 night in 5* Shangri la in Kuala Lumpur

Wish I was going...
J x
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:52 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Malaysian airlines free stopovers!!

My OH and I have just booked with them to go back in June/July and were told that this included free flights in Malaysia but we had to use them for the accommodation.

I am coming back 10 days earlier than him and spending that time in Langkawi with a girlfriend from the UK. When I tried to book the internal flights and accommodation I was told that because she wasn't flying business class she couldn't stay in my hotel accommodation and that I would have to pay a single person supplement! All in all, it worked out much more expensive to use their "free" flight than to pay for one from KL to Langkawi and book the accommodation separately!