Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Made me laugh anyway.

Wikiposts

Made me laugh anyway.

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:38 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Made me laugh anyway.

I would like to think, that if I was that old and did exactly that, I could still have a laugh at how ridiculous I looked doing it... We shouldn't stop laughing at ourselves.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
An old man fell down the stairs at the cinema in front of me yesterday.
He was very upset.

I didn't find that film remotely funny.
Is that you??

In the Avatar??

Is that you??!!

Is it??

Is that you??
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I would like to think, that if I was that old and did exactly that, I could still have a laugh at how ridiculous I looked doing it... We shouldn't stop laughing at ourselves.
your sense humor reminds of somebody, are you that somebody? If you are welcome back, hope all is well.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:00 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Is that you??

In the Avatar??

Is that you??!!

Is it??

Is that you??

Yes, why?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:03 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Yes - and if I fell up the escalator i'd laugh at myself.
It's a different matter with elderly people though who are far more likely to hurt themselves.

It's not that I don't have a sense of humour folks - it's just that as a nurse I've seen the damage that a fall can do in frail, elderly people.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:35 pm

Yes - and if I fell up the escalator i'd laugh at myself.
It's a different matter with elderly people though who are far more likely to hurt themselves.

It's not that I don't have a sense of humour folks - it's just that as a nurse I've seen the damage that a fall can do in frail, elderly people.
I don't think those that found it funny couldn't see the serious side of it too, Kapri... If we want to compete on how much we love old people, I could tell you about working with elderly people too. But humour's subjective and whilst i can appreciate that might have hurt, I still tickles a funnybone because of the ridiculous nature of it... nothing to do with him being elderly at all.
I'm not a bad person because I find that funny and I don't care any less about older people.

Merlot all round...

Last edited by TiddlyPom; Oct 23rd 2007 at 9:38 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:38 pm
Happy migrant

I don't think those that found it funny couldn't see the serious side of it too, Kapri... If we want to compete on how much we love old people, I could tell you about working with elderly people too. But humour's subjective and whilst i can appreciate that might have hurt, I still tickles a funnybone...
I'm not a bad person because I find that funny and I don't care any less about older people.
No of course not - I'm just a bit sensitive because someone had a bad fall in front of me on Monday

welcome back btw
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
your sense humor reminds of somebody, are you that somebody? If you are welcome back, hope all is well.

Hello.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:39 pm

No of course not - I'm just a bit sensitive because someone had a bad fall in front of me on Monday

welcome back btw
Yes, bad falls suck, that's for sure.

Thanks.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:52 pm
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Lets not get too serous girls eh, this is just funny. End of.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:53 pm
Happy migrant

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Lets not get too serous girls eh, this is just funny. End of.
OK OK I had a sense of humour failure.
Normal service will now be resumed
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

OK OK I had a sense of humour failure.
Normal service will now be resumed
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.
It looks like almost everybody else has worked it out who you are, good to have you back it's been very quiet without you here.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:39 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, why?
Nice........
Old Oct 24th 2007, 12:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Made me laugh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.